CHAPTER 40: MOMENT TO STAND

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“She'll be your fiancee”

His words keeps playing back in his head. He looked back in fourth to hos father and Maddison who just stood there beside with a sweet smile like he didn't said anything special. Hindi siya makapaniwala na dadating ang ganitong araw sa buhay niya.

Danes Maddison Cooper is a famous teen model and young actress of course its natural to know her. She's well known everywhere and also a vlogger but couldn't believe she's the one that his father choose for him. She's totally different and they aren't alike in many angles. She have the same vibes as Simon but not have quite of humor.

Bryce disliked this idea.

He doesn't want to do this but as he glance to his father sitting at his desk smiling. This is the first time he look so proud of him like a father would do. Would I waste this opportunity to treat me like his son? Or should he speak up about what I think about this and disagree? Bryce thought deeply on what should he do about it.

Bryce took a deep breath and glanced to his father. “Father I─”

He cutted him off before finishing his statement. “You two have been together since you were both little as both of your mothers are best friends so as me and her father were classmates. The two of you grow up together, you know perfectly well that you know each other for over fifteen years” his father happily explained to them with a cheerful smile on his face and so as Maddison.

Bryce close his eyes hardly and heavily sighed. So this is what their planning this is such a nightmare, he thought where he couldn't help but to clinched his palm that turn into a fist.

A kind of plan like this was never crossed into his mind. He swore in his mind if he saw Garnet later, he's gonna kill her. His sister already knew what happen yet she didn't informed him. When his father notice that he disliked what he just said he immediately fixed his compusure and forced to smile.

"Father may I speak" Bryce asked.

He nodded and gesture to let him talk.

“I shall leave with Maddison” he said, in his periphial view he saw her suprise face and glance at him. “I need to talk her regarding this decision of yours father. So I can think about for a minute with Ms. Cooper right here. We'll shall meet when we take lunch downstairs with my answer regarding to your decision. Can I father?”

Adam hold his chin and for a few moment before he easily nodded. “Sure, Bryce you can. I'm hoping for a splendid answer, be at the dining room at twelve”

“Certainly, if you may I'll excuse ourselves”

Bryce grab Maddison wrist and quickly drag her out the study room. Before he could walk away even further he saw how his father with a genuine and cheerful smile that once in a full moon he would do that. He walk in a fast pace and Maddison could barely catch him. They both enter at the music room which a few rooms away from the study room of my father when we enter he quickly face to her and she startled.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” Bryce shouted so loud it echoed in the whole room and her jaw dropped.

“Huh?”

“Why the hell you agree to this shit?” he exclaimed and she blinked for a few times. “Maddison you perfectly well that I dislike this kind of stuff then why did you agree with it?”

“Wala din akong magawa Bryce. Pinilit ako ni Papa at Mama, gusto nila iyon kaya sinunod ko ang hiling nila” simpleng sagot ni Maddison tapos tumitig siya ng diretso sa kanyang mga mata. “I don't mind getting married to you”