Shots fired

5:00 AM Y/n' POV.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing from across the room. I glanced to my side to check on Yoongi if he was still asleep or not but he wasn't there? Maybe he went to the bathroom or something? I quickly jumped out of bed to go search through the pockets of my jeans to find my phone.

Hoseok? what does he want?

"Yes?" I answered his call.

"Hey Y/n it's me, I know it's stupid for me to be calling you at such a late hour but I have to talk things out with you, I'm losing sleep because of this and I want my best friend back."

"What is there to talk about?" I sat back on the bed.

"I didn't record the fight and send it to the whole school, I don't know what else to say cause that's the truth, I would never do that no matter how much I hate your guts, I hope you understand that...I miss you, like a lot."

'Fuck I miss him too, maybe he is telling the truth? Maybe there's more to the story?'

"Y/n who are you talking to?" I suddenly saw Yoongi barge into the room heading to his drawers, rummaging through them looking for something.

"I'm talking to Hoseok why-?"

"Hang up."

"What? No-"

"Y/n I said to hang up, this is important!" He whisper-yelled, snatching my phone away from me.

"No Y/n wait what's going on-" I heard Hoseok worriedly question before getting hung upon.

"This better be good," I crossed my arms.

"It's your brother, he's here."

"Wait what?" I widened my eyes and got out of bed struggling to put on my clothes.

"Look, I don't have much time to tell you everything right now but long story short, I'm a known drug dealer here, I work on my own to buy narcotics and sell them back to clients who pay good money for them, that's how I'm able to have what I do. I was supposed to have a quick chat with a new potential client thinking none of it but when I did some last-minute digging about him, he matched up to your brother's identity perfectly," he explained while he took out one of his handguns and loaded it up with a few bullets.

"Yoongi what the fuck are you thinking of doing?!"

"Work, it's none of your business."

"Yes it is, he's still my brother!"

"Listen to me Y/n, he knows you're here and he'll do anything to get close to you again. Here, take this," he handed me one of his other handguns, "Go hide and use this ONLY if you need to, don't worry I'll handle this," he kissed my forehead giving me a sense of trust for him.

"Please be careful." I gripped his collar with glossy eyes.

"I will."

3rd person POV.

"Well well well, look who we have here, Min Yoongi, you probably know who I am already don't you?" He put his gun on the living room table.

"Kim Baekhyeon am I right?" Yoongi also took a seat, setting his weapon down next to Kim's.

"Do you also know what I came here for cause it definitely ain't drugs?"

"Nope, care to tell me?"

"Gladly," he gave a psychotic smile, "I came here for my darling little sister, of course, where is she?" He swiftly stood up, picking up his gun pointing it towards Yoongi's head, throwing the other one on the floor making it practically impossible for Yoongi to get to it without getting shot.

"She's not here."

"Don't play with me Min Yoongi, just tell me where she is and everything will be fine."

"Don't you think you've already messed her life up enough Kim??? You killed her goddamn parents for fuck sakes!"

"She wanted them to die! I'd do anything for her, even if it means shooting our parents in the head!"

"You're sick. Sick I tell you!"

He let out a small chuckle, "You know what? I am sick. Sick of her always getting taken away from me, she's my sister! My best friend! My partner in crime! My everything! Now tell me where she is or I'll shoot you in the head like I did with mom and dad."

Silence.

"You did this to yourself Min, any last words?" He smirked.

Yoongi looked over to his left to see Y/n hiding on the staircase watching everything, making a sad smile creep up to his face. Knowing he will die in just a few moments, he decided to blurt out the three simple words he wished he could've told her for years and years to come.

"I love you," he closed his eyes ready to accept his faith, he couldn't protect her, he wasn't good enough, Kim won...

*Bang*

Authors note: I literally forgot the whole English language while writing this and almost cried lol.