Rich sex

21+

3rd person POV.

He tossed her on the king-sized bed breaking the kiss to catch his breath.

Y/n took off her top throwing it on the floor then started tugging on Yoongis, wanting him to do the same.

"Fuck what are we doing?" He got topless and started making out with her again.

"I don't know but keep going."

He went down to her neck placing little kisses here and there trying to locate her sweet spot.

"Ah fuck, right there," she moved her head to the side giving him more access area to work with.

"Found it," he smirked, sucking on the spot she moned at, biting and tugging on it a little while he unhooked her bra like a pro, throwing it on the floor.

Leaving that spot purple he made his way further down her body, from her neck to her breasts where he also played with her hardened nipples by pinching and flicking them, to her stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys behind.

Stopping right above the waistband of her jeans he starts fiddling with her belt. Finally getting it open he pulled the fabric off her body revealing her black lace panties.

"God I cant wait to go down on you," he circled her clothed clit.

"Do it then," she whined as she grew impatient.

"Calm down princess, we have all night," he chuckled and moved her panties to the side, exposing her core to the cold air, giving her shivers.

Lowering himself, he pulled her closer by the thighs to his face, ready to tongue fuck the shit out of her.

He began going down on her, starting with a few teasing licks here and there to flicking, swirling, and sucking her now swollen clit. His hands were no objection, he slipped in one finger, then two, and then three, she didn't even think that was possible but it felt amazing so she wasn't complaining.

At this point, she was a moaning mess, pleasure was taking over her body big time, she just needed a bit more to push her off the edge to her first orgasm. Gripping a fist full of his hair and pushing him deeper into her cunt while grinding her hips to get more friction seemed to help as she felt herself getting closer.

"Yoongi I think I'm gonna come-" Not being able to finish her sentence she felt the satisfactory feeling of cum oozing out of her hole onto Yoongis fingers.

"You taste amazing babe but there's way more where that came from," he sucked his fingers clean and leaned in for another kiss, letting her taste herself.

Still keeping their lips connected he pulled her onto his lap giving her the idea to start grinding on his thighs.

"Aw baby looks like you got my pants wet," he gave out a low chuckle looking at the white cum stain on his black jeans.

"Guess we gotta take them off then." She gets off his lap and positions herself on her knees in front of him and the bed. Unzipping his pants she came across his boner begging to be released from the tight boxers stained with precum.

Deliberately pulling them down he threw his head back groaning, finally, he got his dick out of that prison.

She looked at it in shock, she wasn't expecting it to be this big.

"Don't worry, it doesn't bite," Yoongi chuckled leaning back a bit.

She gulped and poked it gently watching as it bounced back and forth a bit. He saw how uneasy she just got so he gave a little kiss on her forehead to reassure her that she'll do great, that's all she needed to boost her confidence back up.