Nicki

I went to search up some nearby Airbnb's I could stay at and in no time I found one I actually really liked, it had everything I could've ever needed and it was in my budget.

Brokebitch69:
*insert pictures of Airbnb*
Look at how pretty, it's near my college campus, it has everything I could ever need, it's big, the reviews are good and it's in my budget I'm in love 😩

Gloss:
Oh wow, it looks good.

Gloss:
Wait I live pretty near that place actually.

Brokebitch69:
Wait what?

Brokebitch69:
Okay, nevermind I hate that place 🤮

Gloss:
Oh, cmon just take it I'm not going to come knocking at the door to see you or something.

Gloss:
Unless you want me to ;)

Brokebitch69:
Yeah yeah, whatever you say 🙄

I started planning my stay for about $700 a month, perfect, and just enough time to figure out where I should live permanently.

I texted the woman who was hosting the place and she said it's fine if I come over at about 9 PM so I just chilled in the coffee shop for a little bit enjoying life.

Time skip, 8:35 PM.

I paid for my coffee and of course tipped the waiter then decided to call a taxi cause I wasn't in the mood to walk alone at night with a heavy backpack and suitcase on me 24/7.

I exited the coffee shop after I saw the yellow cab pull up in front of the building.

"Taxi for?" The driver wanted me to make sure I was the one who called it.

"Y/n, Kim Y/n."

"Alrighty, need assistance with that?" He stepped out of the car and helped me place all my luggage inside the trunk.

After everything was locked and secured we got back in the car and drove to my destination.

the car ride went by pretty slow, I was a little tired at that point too, the caffeine effect was wearing off making me sleepy but I knew there wasn't much left till I could just snuggle up under the covers and close my eyes so I held on.

"Ma'am we're here," The driver finally stated, stopping in front of a beautiful house.

I paid the dude and took my stuff ready to go in.

I walked up to the front door and hesitantly knocked a few times.

I heard a faint "Coming!" meaning the doors are gonna open any second now. Okay, correct my posture, fix my hair, smile.

"Hi welcome, you must be Y/n! I love your outfit!" The pretty girl who looked to be a little older than me opened the door.

"Omg thank you! Yes, I'm Y/n, you must be Nicki right?"

"Duh of-course, come in!" She opened the door further to let me in.

"Here, let me show you around."

~

"...and this is your assigned bedroom, very spacious and clean, you have your own private bathroom and smoking is allowed on the balcony, there's a big closet right here to fit all your clothes in and a desk there to study at if you still go to school. Lastly, my favorite is the bed, super comfy, you won't be disappointed."

"Thanks for showing me around," I bow and step inside sitting on the bed. "Wow this really is comfy"

"I know right, feel free to unpack your stuff and make yourself at home, I will be in my room if you need anything," Nicki closes the door.

"Will do." I smile getting off the bed and throwing my stuff on it instead so I could empty them.

After I was done putting all my things away I decided to take a much-needed shower to freshen up.

20 minutes later.

I stepped out of the shower and got on my PJs, ready to go to bed.

Getting into bed I turned all my alarms so I could get up tomorrow for school. When I was finally done I set my phone to charge and closed my eyes ready to drift off to dreamland.

"She's right where we want her to be."

"You sure?"

"Yeah she got here about 30 minutes ago, I think she's sleeping by now."

"Perfect, great work, I knew I could count on you."