Chapter 2: RWBY but (Y/N) is here for some reason

Start from the beginning

    As Ruby knocked down one guard to the feet of the leader, the man in the bowl hat sighed.

      Crime Boss: "You were worth every cent. Truly you were."

        The man then looked at the two of you.

     Crime Boss: "Well Red, Emo, I think we can all say that its been an eventful evening. And as much as I'd love to stick around... i'm afraid this is where we part ways."

     He pulled up his cane and the end flipped open. It shot out a flare, the two of you dodge which led the bullet to break the roadway. After getting up back on both of your feet the crime boss was gone, you looked around and saw him escaping up a ladder to a rooftop.

     Ruby: "You okay if I go after him?"

     The old man shopkeep nodded. The girl then ran after the guy. You tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

   ((Y/N)) POV

     (Y/N): "Ruby wait!.... tsk, how naive. If you're going to recklessly go after him like that you will be hurt.

      (Y/N): "I learned that lesson when I came across a group of bandits. I saw them swipe some lien from a passing carriage, I tried to stop them but I only got hurt... that's how I got this overbearing scar in my back, right next to the one I got for wrestling 10 Ursas..."

     Old Man Shopkeep; "Are you talking to me?"

      (Y/N): "Silence old man... Here, make sure you don't get bankrupt after this."

     I threw a few stacks of lien to the old man and went to catch up to Ruby. Her speed is the one thing I can't confidently say I've mastered better. Her naiveness makes me worried, though I have no reason that I should. This is the daughter of the man that hated me... but she treats me differently.  Compared to her sister's uncomfortable sexual remarks, I'd much rather be in her company. So I guess I'll have to keep her alive longer.

        I felt the wind brush stronger I looked up at the roof they were in to see an airship, it started to fly away, presumably with the man that tried to rob the dust shop. I quickly tried to climb up the building, ignoring the ladder and using my weapon to climb up like an ice pick.

      When I reached the top I catch sight of someone on the airship, though from here her silhouette with some red fire like marks were the only thing to be seen.

     She shot strikes of fire towards Ruby. She won't be able to handle that!  I was about to jump and defend her but I felt someone else's hurrying presence, they went to jumped to defend Ruby. When the smoke cleared from the impact I managed to see who it was.

     Glynda Goodwitch. I know her as one of the teachers of Beacon, not that I attend myself, and the headmaster's booty call. Right now I'd rather not show myself to her. So I climbed down and left Ruby to her, I'm sure she'll just get a scolding anyway.

      As I walked through the streets I planned to disappear in the alleyway. But when I entered one I was met with someone familiar, though it was nothing close to a pleasant surprise.

     ???: "Well well well! If it isnt (Y/N)!"

     (Y/N): "the fuck do you want?"

     ???: "What? I'm just glad to see an old friend again! You sure have changed since back then."

     (Y/N): "Friend? I don't remember ever having any... Especially ones that would do that."

    ???: "Oh come on.. You still haven't let that go?"

    (Y/N): "You better stop talking now or I'll use it on you."

    ???: "Such a bold yet useless bluff. We know you'll come back to us eventually."

    (Y/N): "hah, you can just tell her, to buzz off. I'm sure they won't last in your side for long either"

    ???: "Don't be so sure. After we get the key, we can activate the weapon, and once we get to Beacon Academy, we will attain what we want!"

     (Y/N): "Not if I kill you right now!"

      ???: "Ohh I'd love to stay here and keep up this vague and foreshadowing of future events conversation with you, but unfortunately I have someone else to meet."

I glare at the bastard as they left with an annoying and punchable smile. I swear I can't wait to stick my sword into that man's body and rub his blood all over me and use his decaying corpse as a warning to everyone else.

     Beacon huh? Well if their going to visit soon, maybe I should help with their warm welcome.