Chapter 1: (Y/N) = YAbused and Neglected

Your POV

        Life is going to be full of pain.

       I knew that very well, this phrase has been everything but false throughout my lifetime. From the very beginning, from the very moment I was born unto this god forsaken world... I already wanted to die.

     As I stand around this now barren wasteland I contemplate on the things that have led me to this moment. I took a few steps, kicking away the rubble that dared try to trip me over, the very same piece of rock then proceeded to evaporate into nothingness in my command...

     To think this is where Beacon academy once was standing. I guess they all couldn't handle my presence.

     "Curse you..." A survivor groaned as they caught sight of me, body dragging through the floor that i might as well mark him dead. "To think...Jet Black Demon Wings the destroyer would be one of the students."

      Ah, one of my many nicknames... Though honestly one of my favorites, right next to Human Beowulf Reborn and Chad Hunter Poggers. But I was mostly known throughout remnant as simply... Greg.

    "Was... it worth it?" The dying man gasped to keep breathing. "The thousands of lives that have suffered because of you..."

      I knelt down before the man and pulled him by the chin to face me and my intimidating blue bloodlust eyes.

      "Oh you foolish man... To think we were long teammates for years and yet you still don't understand... No one has suffered more than I."

      Yes, let's start from the very beginning shall we?

      Flashback

      I laid on my mattress made out of skin, bones and blood from assorted kinds of animals. You see, I was not given any food or water so at the young age of 2 I learned how to hunt myself. It was a trivial matter and I always wondered why it took hunters and huntresses years of training when I, a simple toddler could do this without breaking a sweat.

      Outside I heard the sound of joyful laughing, most probable my two cousins, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

     I was young and naive, after the great war of Nebraska I was left at my uncle Tai Yang's house. I was in my first year so I did not know the suffering that would come in my following years.

     The two girls seemed to have fun playing, I wanted to join in. I quickly left my room to them, but as I made my way pass the living room... that's where I passed by him.

    My Uncle Tai. He is more well known for being a good father and a wholesome man that loves people and never deserves all the suffering he went through with his two partners...

     However this is a fanfic... so he is currently a jerk.

     The man's eyes filled with rage as we met eyes. In a split second he teleported behind me. I felt myself leave the ground as he picked me up by the collar and slammed me to the wall.

      "Oh fuck you're still alive?" He groaned. "Well I needed my daily work out, so I guess you have a purpose for now."

        He threw me up to the roof and then when I fell back down he punched me before I could land on the floor like a badminton serve. As I stuck to a me-shaped hole in the wall I heard him chuckle.

      "I'm not done yet..." He grabbed me off the wall and threw me to the other end of the room. In my flight I smashed a few picture frames, the one of his team. This enraged him even more...

       He ran to me and continued to throw hands at my defenseless self. "Stupid. Shit. Why. Were. You. Even. Born!"

      He continued to insult me as he threw punches. An hour passes and he finally got bored of me. But he kept punching anyway, he wouldn't stop until the front door opened and Ruby and Yang came in.

      "Oh sweetie! You're back! Come on, you two are so sweaty, let's get you changed!" Tai smiled as he brought his daughters to their room.

      I was left in a 2 feet pool of my own blood.

     It's okay... I'm okay... you see I'm used to this... Besides, since I was born...

      Flashback, within a flashback.

     On the day I was born both my parents failed to show up. I was left alone in the woods and was raised by Beowulves.
      It took over a month before they finally remembered and picked me up.  Not saying that when they did my life got any better.

     My father, Qrow Brawnwen had a semblance of bad luck. Considering what happened with me, I guess I'm part of that misfortune. It seemed as though he never wanted me, always staying a few meters a way like there's some sort of social distancing going on.

    My mother, I hardly know 'er. Wasn't even there at my birth. But I still love her, she's the only person that I actually care about, she wanted to teach me how to care for other people... But she died so I no longer know how to love

And you know the deal with the people they left me with. Raven Brawnwen, my aunt went adios when Yang was born. And Summer Rose, Ruby's mom,went off on a mission and never came back. such a shame, they were certified MILFs if I do say so myself.

My life is surrounded by misfortune and I just can't handle it anymore...

So I applied for Beacon. And this is where everything changes...

Author's Note:

HEY WHATS UP EPIC FORTNITE GAMERS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AWESOME NEW STORY I MADE, I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO MEET THE GIRLS AND... MAYBE HOLD HANDS!

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 1 MILLION VOTES I WILL START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER

hyuk! Hyuk!

   (P.S This is all satirical and for fun.)

*Boop*