Requests

Hi. Welcome to this catastrophe.

As the cover says, this is a book of oneshots. Specifically fandom oneshots.
If you are just here to read, then I'd recommend opening the parts tab, I have tried to organize the ones here by fandom, so hopefully you can find what you're looking forward. Do note, this means they are not in the order I wrote them in. Some of the Hollow Knight ones are from like 2019 or 2020–when I originally made this. In other words, when I was fourteen.

I'll write requests the same way I'll write this book: When I feel like it and have a good idea for what to write. I have ADHD so I'm sorry if that means 2 years (looking at Basil x Reader part 2-). (If you think I'm exaggerating when I say that. I'm not. Unfortunately.)

Btw, requests are definitely open. It is so much fun to write these.

Though I'd appreciate it if you suggest something I may be familiar with, and since I'm too lazy to write a gigantic list, just look in my profile and come back if you're not certain I would know something.
I typically update that list when I get into something new.
If there is something written for a fandom you have a request for then it's definitely ok.

I was going to be lazy again, but screw it, I'll write an incomplete list:
-Cookie Run (Ovenbreak or Kingdom)
-Hollow Knight
-Omori
-The Owl House
-Deltarune
-Undertale (+AUs)
-A Hat in Time
-Anything else that has a part here

If you want me to write for the otome game Court of Darkness, then please see SugarKitten955 . This is also me, specifically for that.

The rules consist of the following:

-No smut. Don't even ask, your request will be deleted.

-Incest is a no. So is pedophilia.

-I'm fine with violence.

-Next part requests are ok—unless I tell you they aren't.

-I do not write for fandoms of real people (like YouTubers or celebrities) or Country Humans (not that I really know much about either). I am not comfortable writing a fictional story about a person (or place ig???) who actually exists.

-If it takes me more than six months to get to a request, I will privately message you and ask if you still want me to do it. If you respond I will, but if not I will drop it. This does not mean pressure me to get it done. If you do that I will drop the request and ask you to go somewhere else for it. (Side note, if you're not like me and panic whenever you haven't replied to someone, I don't delete drafts, so chances are you can still tell me you want it. This rule is just to prevent the situation with Basil pt 2 from happening again.)
           -If I go to message you and I can't find your account, your request will be dropped.

This is for fandoms, and fun. I will make chapters as long as I want them to be. Remember these are ONESHOTS not actually books, I'm not giving a single story 200–199 parts because that would make the 200th part of the book this one, which I'm pretty sure is the maximum.
(I can't really do this now, but the point still stands. This is oneshots, not story ideas. I'm not going to dedicate my time to writing ten parts of one request. There's hardly an instance where I dedicate my time to two or three.)

If I don't respond to your request, that usually means I haven't seen it. I try to keep on track with my Wattpad notifications, but sometimes it gets buried under a million "x user voted for every chapter of four of your books" ones. It's either that, or I'm trying to write my reply.
If I don't get back to you in about a week then feel free to reply to your initial request to send me another notification. If you don't get back to me afterwards, I'll assume you've changed your mind.

Man, every time I try to make this part it's a mess.

Summary:
-I am a scatterbrained disaster
-I will write you oneshots.
-I will not write them if they're smut.
-I will not write them if I don't know what fandom they're for.
-I will not write them if they're for fandoms I don't like. (*see rules for details)
-I am a scatterbrained disaster.
-I don't want to accidentally leave a request unwritten for a year again.
-Yes. Again.
-I will contact you if it's taking me a while.
-Feel free to comment again if you don't think I saw your request. (I've replied to it.)
-This looks like a poem-