Book 2 || Chapter 9

Hey people! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend, no matter your traditions or what you celebrate^^

Remember that you are loved and that God is always with you. You are not alone. If you look deep in your life, you will find at least one person that cares about you. No matter how hard it is^^

💞 Spread the love fruit pack

Also, would you all be interested in an Easter special?

○Marks That Undine is speaking
¤Marks that Project 7 is speaking

Y/N P.O.V

"Huh?!" I exclaimed. "I don't want people rummaging around in my head! I don't want to share a head space with 36 other people!" I whined.

"Haah! Oh, you're so silly. We only can hear eachothers thoughts when we communicate like this. Other wise, we can't hear your thoughts and such. Even so, Project 16 is here in your mindspace to teach you how it works!"○

I sighed softly, putting a hand through my hair. "Undine, how do I make it stop though?" I spoke softly. "I don't want to share a mindspace. I just have a bad feeling about it," I explained.

¤"You've already been marked. Father is the only one who can take away the mark. I guess that you'll just have to speak with Father then!"¤

Tsukasa whined and puffed out his cheeks. I sighed. "They thought this through it seems. What should we do? It's not like we can tune out your thoughts to them. We don't know how it works," I whispered to Tsukasa. He nodded. "I can go," Tsukasa offered.

I shook my head. "You can't do that. We'll go together. I want to help you," I pleaded. He shook his head. I didn't have time to object before he ran out of the room. "Stay with Mitsuba!"

"I'll come,"

Tsukasa's voice rang in my head. I bit my lip before groaning. "Dummy! Let me help you!"

"Great! Just come to where you met Kyler. We'll be awaiting your arrival, young Yugi,"○

After that, the voices in my head had ceased. I ran into the broadcasting room quickly. If Tsukasa thought that he would get rid of me that easily he was wrong. The usual three all looked at me. "Mitsuba! Let's go stalk Tsukasa!"

He shook his head frantically. "Noooo! He already told me that if you even hit your hand on something he would kill me! I'm on strict orders not to let you go!" He whined.

I pouted playfully. "We'll just go on a walk! You can take lots of pictures on the way!" I exclaimed. Mitsuba smiled brightly, but quickly hid it. I smiled brightly and grabbed his wrist. "I saw that smile! Come on Mitsuba! We can even go visit Daikon and the Little Exorcist along with Pervy Ghost Twin," I dragged Mitsuba out of the broadcasting room with me.

"Bye Sakura! Natsuhiko, don't do anything stupid! By that I mean, don't make Sakura mad!" I chuckled playfully. Natsuhiko seemed shocked. "Why is that what you say to me?!" I snickered quietly before running into the hallway.

"I don't want to leave Tsukasa alone. I'm sure that you understand that. If he is going to see this 'Father' then surely all 35 of the other projects would be with him. The Father is basically the leader of the whole operation. They are trying to find ways to bring apparitions back to life. To regain what they lost," I explained.

"I don't understand!" Mitsuba whined. "I know that you won't understand. I just want you to know that this is a dangerous situation that we are dealing with," I added, continuing to drag the apparition down the hallways.

"Okay, but what does this have to do with me? I don't want to get in troubleeee!" He whined. I looked back at him and gave Mitsuba a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that you don't get in trouble. After all, you're my friend! As long as we don't get caught, we'll be okay," I explained.

Mitsuba nodded meekly. "F-fine!" Within time, I had found the room where Kyler had brought me previously. I peeked my head in to see no one. I took a step back and sighed. "They're not there. They can't be too far! Come on Mitsuba!"

All I could do was hope that he was okay. I didn't trust the group. Not after everything at least. I especially don't appreciate them marking me without my consent! It didn't help that the liquid got me drunk either! "Y/N! Stop-"

All of a sudden, I had run into someone. I was brought back to reality and immediately apologized. "Ahh! I'm so sorry! I was lost in thought! Are you okay?" I held out my hand to help them up unintentionally.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice spoke. "It's the Daikon!" That reminded me, Mitsuba called Yashiro daikon back in his boundry. Then I realised that I had bumped into none other than Yashiro Nene.

"Yashiro! You're okay! I haven't seen you in so long! The Pervy Ghost Twin better not have touched you! Speaking of which, Hanako is back right?" I gripped Yashiro by her shoulders, scanning her for injuries.

Yashiro nodded meekly. "Yeah! Hanako came back. But, what happened to you? We couldn't find you at all after we saw you in Shijima's world," She explained. I went quiet for a second.

"Yashiro, don't freak out when I tell you this, please. I was never supposed to exist. I was only the human soul of another person. I was reunited with my apparition half. In return, I was able to live the life of an apparition, but I had lost my memory. Tsukasa, was able to help me get it back. Then, the severance came," I explained.

Yashiro nodded. "I see. So that explains it. We all came to see a new apparition, but we were shocked to see that she looked just like you. It really was you then! That's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"There's no time for your porn! We're supposed to be looking for that boyfriend of yours, aren't we?" Mitsuba exclaimed.

"Boyfriend?! Y/N! You never told me! Who is he?!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. "You may not like this, but it's Tsukasa," I smiled. "Before you say anything, he makes me happy. He makes me smile! That's all that matters. Even if he is a ghost pervert though!" I chuckled.

"Ahhh! No more porn!" Mistuba grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away. "Yashiro! Save meeee!" I whined. Yashiro came over and helped me. We decided to work together since Yashiro appeared to be alone.

"What are you doing alone Yashiro? Hanako is usually with you," I asked. Yashiro nodded. "He is! But right now I'm looking for a beautiful guy that betryed me! Kou went after him as well. We're spying on them currently. They're trying to bring apparitions back to life. Hanako said that it would be bad if they did. They would upset the balance between life and death," she explained.

"His name is Kyler, isn't it?" I deadpanned. Yashiro nodded. "That group is after you as well! When I get my hands on that Kyler he is so dead! We're actually going after them right now. Have you seen the marks on their necks? Tsukasa and I were branded. Tsukasa left to go see how to work them. In other words, he went to see this Father person,"

"Hanako is too! Kou had to leave to deal with the apparition Undine and her tricks, but I went to look for him!" Yashiro exclaimed. I nodded and held out my hand.

"Then, let's find them together!"

.......

Another chapter is done!🎵

I'm excited for what's to come! Have a wonderful Easter everyone! Easter is actually tommorow, but since we all have different timezones, I wish you all a happy Easter right now!^^