Chapter 18

Guys! This is the fourth chapter of the day-I think I need help, but I love Tsukasa so much!><

But I guess the abundance of chapters will make up for tommorow since I'll be busy tommorow. I'm going to try some Japanese food with my sister and grandpa!^^

......

Author P.O.V

Tsukasa put Y/N in a secure place before leaving to work with Mitsuba. The fight between them soon ended and Tsukasa grabbed Y/N bridal style. "Not again!" Kou exclaimed. Tsukasa chuckled as he kissed the girl's forehead. "Amane, I won~" Tsukasa smiled. Mitsuba then threw the three out of the boundary.

Tsukasa teleported back to the broadcasting room. Mitsuba stayed in his boundary to expirament with his powers as a school wonder. Tsukasa set Y/N down on the couch again and sat down next to her and hugged her gently.

It wasn't long before her eyes opened once again.

Y/N P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see the broadcasting room once again. I smiled once I saw Tsukasa. "Hey Tsukasa!" I smiled. Tsukasa looked up at me and smiled brightly, showing his fangs. "Y/N! You're awake!" He exclaimed. I yawned softly as I nodded. "Can we play a game, kitten?" Tsukasa asked. My face went red. "First it was flower, n-now it's kitten?" I stuttered.

Tsukasa smiled and poked my nose. "Yup kitten!" He teased. I laughed and smiled as I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "What game?" I asked. Tsukasa thought before smiling. "Truth or Dare! Natsuhiko is always asking Sakura to play. Do you know what it is Y/N?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah! One player asks another player truth or dare. If they pick truth, they have to answer the question the other asks truthfully. If the pick dare, you have to do whatever the other player tells you to do!" I exclaimed. "Tsukasa! Truth or Dare?" I exclaimed.

Tsukasa smiled. "Dare!" I smirked. "Tsukasa! I want you to meow!" I chuckled. "Meow!" Tsukasa made the small sound. I smiled and hugged him. "Whoo! Your first round of Truth or Dare! I'm proud of you!" I exclaimed playfully as I did a small clap.

"Kitten, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare! I'm no scaredy cat!" I exclaimed proudly. "Sit on my lap for the rest of the game!" Tsukasa exclaimed. I pouted playfully. "That's too easy," I pouted, but eventually I sat down on the apparitions lap.

The game went on for a long time, but I eventually said yes to a truth. "Will you leave me?" Tsukasa asked. My eyes widened. I shook my head. "No! I don't want to leave you...I meant what I said in the boundary. Tsukasa I-" I started to exclaim before Sakura and Natsuhiko walked into the broadcasting room.

I was startled by the sudden entrance, but I was happy to see them. I tried to stand up, but Tsukasa pulled be back into his lap. "Are you done playing? You were saying something," Tsukasa pouted. I nodded. "I have to go talk to a friend about something," I said as softly as possible. "Kitten! You can't leave! I have to keep you safe!" Tsukasa pouted.

"I'll only take thirty minutes," I kissed his forehead. "Take that as a promise! You can time me if that'd make you feel better. Sakura and Natsuhiko will keep you company!" I forced my way out of the apparitions grasp and ran out the door.

I ran to Hanako's bathroom and opened the door. "Yashiro!" I exclaimed as I walked in. "See! Y/N's just fine! Kou was really worried," Yashiro explained. "What do you need?"

"Ts-Let's talk in private! I'm stealing Yashiro for a minute!" I exclaimed as I pulled the girl to the roof. "How do you know if you like someone?" I asked. Yashiro smiled confidently. "Ahh! Y/N! Do you like someone? You came to the right place!" Yashiro proclaimed.

"Well for one, you think fondly of them and you're really comfortable with them. You'll most likely spend a lot of time with them and you think a lot about them, most likely!" Yashiro explained confidently. My face went red. "If I marked all of those as positive, would that count as liking him?" I poked my fingers together. Yashiro smiled. "You do like someone!"

"Yashiro!" I whined playfully. "Thank you for your time!" I exclaimed as I bid her goodbye. I should still have a little time. A black fog whisped past me. It almost reminded me of when Tsukasa would teleport with the Koku-joudai.

I shook my head and walked into Tsuchigomori's office. "Mr. Tsuchigomori! I have a request!" I proclaimed proudly.

Tsuchigomori sighed. "Yes?" He sighed. I took a deep breath. "Tell me all you know about the hooded apparition! I know about it all now!" I exclaimed. His eyes widened.

"How..?"

........

Hey guys! I had a small question for you all? What events from the main manga would you like me to incorporate into this story? Or would you like me to just add my own plot choices?