Chapter 12

Hello! We are now into the 4pm bookstacks! I was in class yesterday and I was bored since we basically had forty minutes to ourselves since it was the last day before break. So! I drew the stick figure version of Y/N's backstory! You are welcome to attempt to decifer it-

 So! I drew the stick figure version of Y/N's backstory! You are welcome to attempt to decifer it-

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes widened. I stood up and looked back at Yashiro and her friends. "Did you see where she went?" I asked as I pointed in the general direction. Hanako shook his head.

"Yashiro? Is she okay? There was no one there-" Hanako whispered to Yashiro. "Hey-" a strange voice came. I looked over my shoulder to see Tsuchigomori. I smiled and waved. "Hi! Wait.." I mumbled. "Why are you here?!" I exclaimed.

Hanako floated over to Tsuchigomori and smiled. "He's number five! He's an apparition!" Hanako exclaimed. I smiled and went over to the fifth wonder.

"Really! You're an apparition! What can you do? Can you float!?" I exclaimed as I studied Tsuchigomori. He put his hands on my shoulders to keep me still. He looked at me and sighed. He stared at me for a quick second. "You're just like her-" he mumbled before he walked off.

"Number seven, I'll let you explain all of that," number five sighed. Hanako groaned playfully. A small fox made its way onto Yashiro's shoulder. "Fox!" I exclaimed. "It's so cute!" I gushed. "I'll bit your hand off!" The fox exclaimed. I whined playfully and hid behind the blonde boy.

"The fox is after my hand!" I whined. Kou chuckled nervously. Yashiro spoke next. "Yako, what are you doing here?" She asked. Yako replied as she jumped down from her shoulder and went by the other wonders. "Number seven summoned me here," the fox sassed back.

Hanako nodded. "Yup! They're all members of the seven wonders! We're just seven heroes working together to protect the school from bad apparitions!" Hanako exclaimed. Yako and Tsuchigomori started to glare at each other.

"Fox-" Tsuchigomori groaned. "Spider!" Yasko retorted. They kept shouting back at eachother. "So much for working together-" Yashiro, Kou, and I sighed.

Soon the three stopped fighting and an idea was proposed. The wonders would all temporarily dissapear by destroying their yorishiro's. "Number five-" Hanako proposed as he held out Yashiro's hands. "Yorishiro please!" He exclaimed.

Tsuchigomori groaned softly. "I'll give you my yorishiro, but in return I'll just talk about you all on the PSA," Tsuchigomori teased. "So~ you all have to tell me a secret."

Yashiro went and told her secret and her friend followed. Then it came to be my turn. I thought before getting it. "I-used to help the mokke draw candy because they don't have hands! One time they tried to cut it out and the scissors went flying and almost impaled me!" I exclaimed quickly.

Tsuchigomori sighed. "I already knew all that, but okay!" He sighed. The three of us ended up getting a secret put of him. He loves donuts! I never would have guessed that.

"Human assistant," Tsuchigomori pointed at Yashiro. "Come on. The exorcist and Emil- the other girl can stay here-" he corrected himself as he walked with Yashiro into an opening in the bookcase.

"You're an exorcist!" I exclaimed as I looked over at the blonde, forgetting all about the current situation. Once again I was lost to my curiosity. "What can you do? What's this staff? Ooh! Can you-" I continued on to ask the boy multiple questions.

Author P.O.V

Yashiro and Tsuchigomori walked together throughout the bookcase silently. They occasionally had small conversation. "Hey- how are things going with number seven?" Tsuchigomori spoke slowly. Yashiro smiled. "Well! Sometimes he does tease me and he is a little hard to deal with, but under it all, Hanako always saves me whenever I need help. I think of him as a friend!"

Tsuchigomori smiled softly. "I see. That's good to hear," he rubbed his neck. Yashiro suddenly brought up another topic. "Say, is there any way to change what's written in the four o'clock library?" Yashiro chuckled nervously.

He shook his head. "No, it's pretty much impossible to change fate. However, I have heard of two that have changed their fates before," he mumbled before pushing a door open. "We're here-" Yashiro smiled as she looked at all the sparkling gems she came across.

"Wow! Which one is your yorishiro?" She asked. Tsuchigomori went to the far side of the small room and pulled out a small rock. "It's filthy!" She exclaimed. He shook his head. "It's not 'filthy'!" Soon, Yashiro pulled the seal from the moon rock. The domain broke as the memory begins the rock began to play.

Tsuchigomori sat down with a boy as he cleaned his wounds. They spoke and the boy soon stood up to pull out a rock. The boy claimed it was a moon rock as he moved to the window and opened it. He stood tall as he held out the rock to the bright and tall moon. "Have you ever wanted to go to the moon? I have. It's so bright and pretty.." the boys words trailed off as he stood on his toes. "Amane!" Tsuchigomori cried as he tried to help him. His hand was pushed away.

Amane gave the rock to Tsuchigomori. "Take care of it," he started as he sat in the window. "Whenever I look at it, I feel like I can go anywhere. Although, I've decided to never go anywhere now," Amane gave a bittersweet smile.

The door opened and a girl walked in. "Amane!" She shouted as she looked around frantically. She smiled in relief as she saw him. She walked over to him and hugged him. "I thought I said to tell me whenever you got hurt," she spoke softly as her H/C hair moved in the wind as it blew.

"Emilia, you're not mad?" He asked. She shook her head. "I'm not mad. I'm just worried," she turned to look at Tsuchigomori. "Thank you for taking care if him Mr. Tsuchigomori for helping him..." She smiled.

.....

Heyo! Another chapter is here! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. With this chapter, I watched the episode as I went because it's been a while since I watched the anime xD

If you all have any theories or ideas I'm all ears!^^

I know Tsukasa wasn't in this chapter, but once Mitsuba makes an appearance, things will get real...

Hehhehhehhe