Chapter 31- Alternate Ending

Guys....I think I have a problem..I've dreamt of the same guy for the past two nights and this boy was my first crush a couple years ago-

Now, I am very confused xD
However! I decided to write a 'good' ending for the last chapter. I know I broke a couple hearts and I just want to write a fluffy couple, okay! T^T

I also watched a Silent Voice today and as someone with depression, boy, did it hit home 😭

I still love it though. Great thing to watch a sad anime film right after you wake up-^^

Remember self love fruit pack! If you ever need someone to vent to or even just need a new friend, I'm always open! I love you, fruit pack!🥺

Y/N P.O.V

I yawned softly, rubbing my eyes, I sat up. I looked to the right of me to see Tsukasa sleeping at my side. "Tsukasaaaa," I gently shook him as I wined. "I wanna cuddleeee,"

Tsukasa slowly grumbled as his eyes opened slowly. "Y-Y/N? Y/N!" He exclaimed happily, engulfing me in a hug. "Can I play with your hair, Tsuki?" I asked shyly.

He smiled brightly and nodded. "Of course!" he smiled, laying his head on my chest. I brought my hand to his hair and started to play with it.

Tsukasa's cheeks were tinted pink. I chuckled softly. "Are you embarrassed?~" I teased. He snickered softly. "Nah, no one can see us anyway. We can do whatever we want~" Tsukasa smiled cheekily.

I chuckled mischievously. "Oh really now~" I purred. "You wouldn't do anything...naughty, now would you~" I teased. Tsukasa pouted playfully.

"Don't tease meee," He pouted. "Sakura told me that I'm supposed to ask a lady first. I'm trying to be a good boy for you," He whined. "You wouldn't kiss and cuddle me if I was bad," Tsukasa pouted.

I shook my head. "Nah, I love you too much to do that," I smiled. "Hey, Tsukasa, can we play a game?" I asked. Tsukasa smiled brightly. "A game?!" He repeated.

"Yeah! A game! Let's play Hide and Seek, okay? I'll go hide and you have fifteen minutes to find me!" I exclaimed. Tsukasa covered his eyes and began to count.

I snicked softly before floating out of his boundry and went onto the balcony. I twirled around once before clapping my hands together. "Yashiro!" I called out. "We're all good to start now!" Yashiro walked out of the shadows with a hand full of different supplies.

"I never would've expected the person you have feelings for to be Hanako's brother. Tsukasa can be dangerous, but I guess you're safer than you were before, now that you're an apparition," Yashiro exclaimed as she threw blue rose petals around the balcony.

Sakura walked up the stairs, in her hands, a tray of muffins. "I brought the muffins," Sakura set them down on a small table in the corner that Natsuhiko had begun to set up.

"I know that it may be hard to believe Yashiro, but today I'll properly tell him of my feelings!" I exclaimed. "Oh! Thank you Sakura!" Yashiro gave a smile as she finished setting up the area to be a lovely blue themed setting fit for a date. They all began to leave, one by one. I took in a deep breath.

Tsukasa looked around the building frantically. His face looked panicked. Tsukasa never could stand being apart for too long. He couldn't even find Sakura to ask for support. He pouted playfully, almost getting upset.

He gasped as he saw Sakura, Natsuhiko, and Yashiro walking away from the balcony. "I found you! You gave yourself away!" Tsukasa chuckled, opening the doors. "Found you, kitten! Huh?" His eyes widened.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tsukasa. I grabbed his hands and brought him to the middle of the balcony. "Tsukasa, I was never able to say this to you in a proper way," I played with my hair nervously.

"I want to show you how much I love you, truly," I smiled softly as I looked up at him. A dreamy yet surprised look crossed his face. "Tsukasa Yugi, I have never met anyone quite like you. Your childish personality is one to love. You have sacrificed so much for me. I wish to do the same. I want to be the one to make you smile and laugh. I want to be the one to make you happy!"

"I love everything about you. Ever since I met you, I knew that you were someone unique. Tsukasa, I like you...a lot...in a more than friends way..Tsukasa.." I cupped his cheeks and looked up at him.

"Tsukasa Yugi! I love you! I love you from the bottom of my heart! I swear that I will always stay by your side anytime and anywhere. If fate breaks us apart, then I'll destroy fate to be with you!"

His eyes widened before a soft smile was placed on his face. Tsukasa placed his forehead on mine. "Y/N, I knew that you were mine. Love was foreign to me before I met you again.." Tsukasa spoke softly.

Tears formed in my eyes. "Tsukasa!" I jumped to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you. I love you! I love you so much!" I chanted.

"I love you too kitten," His voice was so soft. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and gave a smile before slowly leaning in, placing my lips on his.

He kissed back passionately. His arms wrapped around me tightly. I pulled back and gave a bright smile. Tsukasa didn't waste time before kissing me once again. He pulled back and chuckled. "Looks like I found you!" He pushed a strand of H/C hair behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful. You're so delicious. Y/N, never leave me again....please," Tsukasa smiled. "Oh! I got you some muffins! Sakura made them. Everyone helped out with this! I wanted to confess to you properly!"

He chuckled and smiled. "Aww, I want to play with you first," He grabbed the muffins. "I want to see how ticklish you are!" Tsukasa teased before bringing us to the broadcasting room and pinning me down to the couch.

He didn't waste anytime before he started to tickle me. "Ahhhahaha! Tsukasa!" I said in between laughs. He stood back for a second before smiling childishly. "You are ticklish!" I smirked before sitting up and pinning his hands above his bed, Tsukasa under me.

"I win! I'll tickle you now!" I exclaimed proudly. "Ahhh!" A voice came from behind us. "It's porn!" Mitsuba exclaimed. "It's real life porn! I said no porn today! I don't want to be in your porn, okay?!" My face went beet red.

"Ah! It's not what it looks like! I-uh-" It was awkward trying to explain what I was doing...sitting on Tsukasa's legs while he's pinned to the couch. "It's just a tickle fight!" I exclaimed, extremely flustered. "Sure~" Mitsuba skeptically replied. After that, all I could hear was Tsukasa's laughter at the scene.

......Announcement!!.....

Hello guys! I'm not dead!! XD

I have an announcement! After weeks of development, I have decided to make a sequel!! I have an idea and I'll be writing a second book!!

Our journey isn't ending quite yet...

heheeehhehe

I will be posting the chapters here since I don't feel like making a whole other book for it. So I will be adding the chapters to this book. So, look out for new chapter updates!!

Also, I was listening to the song above. I started to think of the events of this book in an AMV type thing and now I feel really proud for some reason xD