Chapter 22

Hello! I was writing this intro and then all of a sudden, my friends start texting and suddenly we're singing the Pokemon theme song and talking about how milk gets rid of nightmares.....

What a wonderful friend group I have-

Anyways! Oop- one of them just accidentally hacked their school lesson-

Back on track! We're now in the Perfect Picture Arc!

Manga spoilers will now be up ahead

Y/N P.O.V

I stood still before bringing my teeth down on their hand. I quickly got away and made sure to distance myself. I was surprised to see a girl. Her blonde hair was extremely tangled and went down to her mid-thighs. Her white dress was old and torn. Her black leggings adorned the same fate. She held the same sythe that belonged to the cloaked apparition.

She was covered head to toe in gashes and wounds. Bandages were loosely wrapped around her arms. She brought a finger up to her mouth. "Shhhh," She hushed. She looked surprisingly young. She only looked to be around eleven. She only seemed to be barely skin and bones.

"Y/N, keep quiet. I can't let them know I'm here," She spoke. "I simply need to speak with you. However, I am merely an illusion. I can not enter this world that you are in physically," She explained. My eyes widened. "What...I don't understand," I mumbled.

"That pain in your arm, was all part of the process. You are nearing closer to your demise every wavering second. Y/N, the full moon is coming. I need you to visit my rumor on that night. Shall you get out of here..." She dissapeared. The rumor! "The top of the clocktower at midnight on a full moon, the rumor of the cloaked apparition," I explained to myself.

Suddenly, the door swung open. "Ahhh!" I jumped and crouched down to cover my head. "Y/N? What are you doing?" I turned around slowly to see Tsukasa. I smiled and stood up immediately as I engulfed him in a hug. "Sorry, I had to get something for Yashiro, but the door locked on me," I chuckled sheepishly as I rubbed my neck.

Tsukasa nodded and smirked as he pat my head and smiled. "Ne, Y/N, come hang out with me! Amane mentioned your class was only doing chores today anyway," Tsukasa shrugged. I put my hand on my chin, while the other stayed on my hip.

"I gueeesss~" I held out the ending in a musical tone. "Let me just give this to Yashiro first," I smiled as I grabbed her water bottle. I ran out into the field. "Hey! I got it Yashiro!" I waved and smiled. I panted softly as I gave it to her. "Thank you!" Yashiro smiled as she went back to speaking with Amane.

I quietly snuck away and went behind  a small tree. Tsukasa was there waiting. "You came back!" He smiled. I chuckled and pointed at myself. "Of course I did!" I smiled. Tsukasa grabbed my hand and smiled as he started to run and drag me along with him. "Where are we going?" I asked. Tsukasa smiled as he let go of my hand and put his hands over my eyes. "You'll see!" Tsukasa cooed.

Tsukasa dragged me carefully over to a spot. He leaned next to my ear and smiled. "Ready?" He asked. I smiled and chuckled mervously. "Yeah," I smiled. Tsukasa slowly let go of my eyes and allowed me to see.

There was a small garden. There were a lot of flowers that grew around the area. There were many trees that looked slightly over grown. It was beautiful to say the least. "It's so pretty!" I exclaimed. Tsukasa smiled and nodded. "Yeah! I found it when I was with Amane!" Tsukasa exclaimed.

I laughed and smiled. "That tree's so tall! Do you think I could climb it?" I teased. Tsukasa pushed me over to the tree. "Let's find out!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "I bet I can get to the top before you!" I teased. Tsukasa whined playfully. "Yes I can!"

We both ran to the tree and quickly got up to the top. "I win!" We yelled at the same time. We both attempted to catch our breath. "No I won!" I whined playfully. Tsukasa whined. "I did!"

We laughed and smiled as we sat utop the tree. Tsukasa suddenly grabbed my wrist and looked at me solemnly. "What's wrong?" I asked. Tsukasa hesitated before he turned to hug me. "Nothing, just cold..." Tsukasa mumbled. I hugged him back and smiled. "Hopefully that helps!"

It was weird to me. This world was so weird. It almost seemed unreal. I pulled back and looked up at the sky in thought. "Tsukasa? How are you alive?" I asked. Tsukasa's eyes flickered black for a split second. He gave a smile and flicked my nose.

"What do you mean? I've always been alive. You're alive. Amane's alive. We're all alive!" Tsukasa smiled. I looked down at the ground. "Nothing seems real. It almost hurts to see that things could be this way, but I have to do something tommorow night," I stood up at the trunk of the tree. Tsukasa grew worried and grabbed my wrist.

"But! It is real! You'll be happy here! Fate can't hurt you here!" Tsukasa shouted. He suddenly stopped and settled down. A small breeze blew by as the silence grew. "So you admit, this place is not the true school?" I asked. Tsukasa shook his head. "No! It's real!" He exclaimed.

"I need to go back to the real world! This place is not real and I need to go back Tsukasa! I need to get out of here!" I cried out. Tsukasa shook his head. "No! But..." Tsukasa spoke in a whisper.

"I don't want you to leave me..."

........

Hello! Sorry I haven't been able to upload much today!><

I've been on a call with my friends for four hours xD

We're going to go have a picnic now, I might try to get another chapter at least started today, but I hope this is okay!^^