Chapter 17

Yes, I am back for the third time today! I'm sorry! I'm on a writing spree for yandere Tsukasa!><

Hopefully you all enjoy having lots of updates-

Also, the music above helps to set the mood of the chapter^^

......

Y/N P.O.V

Mitsuba had soon introduced that he had needed someone to come and help him. Yashiro just happened to be there, but Mitsuba just calls her a diakon. I didn't say much. I couldn't explain it, but there was a weird feeling I had about this place. "Is that a mirror?" Yashiro called out.

Mitsuba nodded as he walked over to it and explained that it always showed nothing for him. I looked up at it and it seemed to be luring me in. I gasped as memories began to fill my head.

(After every star is a new scene/flashback)

A man stood tall as he faced the hooded apparition. "Apparition! I have heard your rumor! You shall fulfill any wish for an extreme price, shall you not?" He asked. The apparition nodded. "Yes, but my magic does not last forever once I receive your 'payment'. The greater the wish, the more I take."

He nodded. "I see," He sighed before taking a deep breath. "I wish to live forever with an apparition! I love her!" He declared. The apparition nodded. "As you wish. Your payment is, your very soul. In fifteen years, I will come to collect," The apparition spoke.

☆~~~☆

The man became a half human-half apparition. His apparition side was more in control. He had a child with the apparition girl he loved. The girl was named Emilia. She was born as a half human-half apparition as well, but she was more human.

Many members of the Minomoto clan had searched to destroy her very family. Emilia became best friends with the Yugi Twins, Tsukasa and Amane. She would walk to school with them every day. Amane and Emilia were both students of Tsuchigomori. Tsukasa often spoke to the both of them.

As Amane got hurt, Emilia would do her best to help him, but she never knew the very cause was Tsukasa. As Tsukasa got bullied, she did her best to help him. Tsuchigomori told her of Amane's fate. She was so happy to hear that. Tsuchigomori did learn of her half breed self. As her father died, her apparition half took hold, as if to represent his passing.

☆~~~☆

"What.." Emilia gasped out breathlessly. "You said he would grow up to be a teacher. Why did he die?!" Emilia exclaimed through her tears. Tsuchigomori stayed silent as he sighed and put his hand on her shoulder.

"He's the only one I've known to change Fate. I don't know how it happened. He wasn't supposed to die that way," Tsuchigomori groaned mournfully. Emilia looked up at him.

"If he changed Fate, can't I?" Emila asked. "My father's human side died before he could give the apparition his soul and my mother was exorcised. She still needs her payment and as his child, it is my duty to fulfill that payment, but I'll essentially die..." Emilia explained.

"But Rose Minimoto told me of an exorcist tool that could split apart my human half from my apparition half! My friend would never lie to me. She knows how much I loved those two boys. I wanted to watch them show as an apparition and see what they would become. I wanted to see them grow up and have a family, but I still can-" She explained.

"But the apparition is after your soul? Even as an apparition you would die Emilia!" Tsuchigomori cried. Emilia only smiled.

"I'll split my soul into two. My human half will get to live out her life as your student and I will give my soul to the apparition as half of her payment until the human half of me has fulfilled her mission. Y/N will be her name," Emilia smiled.