Chapter 19

Thank you all so much for helping me so much with this book! I've decided I will be doing the perfect picture arc then delving deeper into Y/N's story and such. Oh boy, y'all better get ready-

My goal is to make these chapters emotional for these arcs.....

Hehehehe

I'm an evil Kiwi Author-

Do I regret it....

No-

/\
P.S: Music helps his chapter->< |

Y/N P.O.V

"The mirror. It showed me Emilia's past to a small extent. I'm her human half, correct?" I crossed my arms. Tsuchigomori chuckled softly as he proped up his head with his hands. "You're essentially a part of her, I'm not surprised you both look and act similar. The first time you came into my classroom-I was shocked. Took me everything to not call you Emilia," He chuckled at the small memory.

I smiled softly. "You seemed quite fond of her from the memories I saw. I'm sure that she's looking after you. Wait! So the girl Yashiro saw in the yorishiro memory was Emilia!" I exclaimed. "It all makes so much more sense!" I clapped my hands.

"Now! About tha apparition! What do you know? Please tell me-" I begged. He sighed. "It's not good to visit that apparition alone, she's difficult to work with," he explained. I nodded my head. My E/C eyes only showed determination. After all, I was always quite stubborn.

"You can find her in the clock tower at midnight on a full moon. That's the requirements to meet her as a rumor. Any other way, she'll have to come to you. She's a pain in the neck sometimes-" The spider teacher gently rubbed his neck, as if remembering all of her troubling moments.

"Got it!" I took his hand in my own and shook it. "Your help is much appreciated!" I stood my the door before waving playfully. "I'm on a time limit! Gotta go!" I laughed mischievously as I ran through the halls.

"L/N! Don't run in the halls-," The teacher groaned as he picked up his quill once again and went back to his papers. He picked up a small photograph. The corners were torn and the paper was coarse and wrinkled. It appeared to be quite old. It was in black and white. A preserved memory.

There were two boys on the sides of a single girl with H/C hair. She had a bright smile. It appeared that the group was having a fun time. She had wrapped her arms around the two of them and looked as if she was laughing. Tsukasa shared the same smile as he held a big icecream cone that seemed to be tilting to the edge if the cone. Amane was shyly trying to save it, but he also shared a smile.

If only things had been different. Maybe then, that wouldn't have been their last memory of eachother. The last time Tsuchigomori had seen the group together, happy and smiling.....

🤧🧻 multi purpose tissues here-

I ran throughout the hallways and made my way back into the broadcasting room. "I'm back~!" I sang as I entered. "Was anyone counting?" I looked around the room before my eye started to twitch. "Sakura. Where. Is. He?" I demanded.

"Tsukasa counted. You're thirty second late. He went to look for you right as the time went up," Sakura explained as she flipped another page of her book gracefully. I mentally face palmed. "I have an idea!" I ran up to the roof, the hair flowing through the wind.

"Tsukasaaa!" I yelled out. "Come here! I want to see you!" I exclaimed with a small chuckle. To me, the apparitions always seemed to have some sort of magical hearing. "Tsukasa..." I mumbled, gradually getting anxious.

Tsukasa P.O.V

59..

60..

Thirty minutes!

I immediately floated out of the broadcasting room. "Y/N! I teased. "Time is up~!" I exclaimed. I suddenly hear voices speaking. They belonged to my Y/N and the book-spider. I soon realized that they were speaking about the cloaked apparition. My expression changed. My mission had changed. I did say I would make them pay for hurting my flower~

I made my way to where the spider had said she would be. He mentioned that was for the rumor, not for a friendly chat betweem fellow apparitions. "I'm back!" I exclaimed proudly as I smiled widely, hiding my evil intent. "Tsukasa Yugi!" A voice shouted. I turned around to face the apparition.

Her sythe was already in hand. "How did you find me?" She asked. "The spider," I replied cheekily.

"Now,"

"Shall we have some fun,"

My voice echoed in the room. "Koku-joudai," I spoke simply and the sythe was taken from her hands. I quickly grabbed her head and smashed it into the ground. A crazed smile made its way to my face. It only grew bigger the more I crushed her very skull. Blood coated my hands.

"Tsukasa! Stop it!"

........

Hey guys! Guess what, cliffhanger! Isn't that wonderful! Who do you guys think the voice at the end belongs to?

In the end, I hope it was okay. I wanted to get one more chapter before I went to bed. I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night!^^