Book 2 || Chapter 8

Hello! Wait-I smell food-what is it!!?? Ahhh! I hate when this happens. It smells so good though xD

Y/N P.O.V

"Huh?!" My face immediately went beet red. "You really are a ghost pervert!" I teased. I glanced at the ground for a split second. "But, I guess that you do too," I flicked his nose playfully.

I sneezed quietly before laughing nervously. "Sorry!" He smiled happily before embracing me in a hug. I smiled before wrapping my arms around him. "You really are drenched, Tsukasa. We should get you in something warm," I suggested.

His grip only tightened, the fabric on my shoulders scrunched up. "Not right now. You're staying right here in my arms," he whispered. "You're staying here. With me. No one else," Tsukasa whispered, I could practically feel the smirk on his lips as he brought them upon my neck.

I chuckled softly, and smiled brightly. "Where else would I be, dummy? You're my cat right? Where would a kitten be without another cat to help them out!" I exclaimed happily.

"They're after you. I can't let them have you. Stay by my side, Y/N," he cupped my face and pat my head. "Like a good girl~" I nodded and smiled. "I guess I'll have to be good for you then, but-" I stopped. His eyes focused on my own shining E/C orbs. "-only if you're a good boy in return. No more limb chopping or whatever you did," I chuckled lightly, making a small joke.

"That's a good girl. Just the answer I would expect from my kitten," Tsukasa slurred. He looked up at me, his amber eyes glowing. There seemed to be something in his eyes. It looked as if he was trying to keep something hidden.

His hands were still at my shoulders. His grip slowly tightened over time. "Tsukasa, are you alright?" I asked softly. "I don't know how much longer I can suppress it. Y/N, please, let me do this for a little," Tsukasa whispered softly before slowly moving my kimono's oversized sleeves further down my arm, leaving my shoulder bare. "How could I ever say no to that," I smiled softly.

He brought his lips down to my shoulder and showered it in kisses and licks, as he always did. I knew that Tsukasa worked hard to surpress his urges. I'd gotten used to his large displays of affection, but that was just one of his many qualities that I loved.

I rubbed circles on his back, letting him continue. He roughtly sucked on the skin near my collar bone, causing me to let out a small moan. Tsukasa looked up at me lovingly before placing his lips on mine. He slid his tongue into my mouth once again and pulled back for air before capturing my lips once again.

He pulled back once again, a thin line of spit connecting our mouths. I smirked playfully before licking it up. His eyes widened before he smiled and hugged me tightly. He kept my body as close to his as humanly possible.

While I may still be in his arms, I still felt so distant to him. Tsukasa pulled back with a smirk on his face. I smiled brightly. "Do you feel better now?" I asked. He nodded, a tint of pink on his cheeks. "You're still really wet," He poked my cheek. I smiled before standing up and lifted up my sleeve.

"You can change out here. I'll grab my clothes and change in the bathroom, it's not best to-" all of a sudden, I felt a sneeze coming. I sneezed. Before I knew it, I had sneezed four times total. "As I was saying," I laughed. "It's not best to stay in wet clothes for so long. You'll catch a cold," I selected my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I made sure to lock the door behind me and pulled down my sleeves before seeing all the marks that Tsukasa had made, my undershirt still on that I wore under my kimono."Awgh!" I gasped, my cheeks pink. I leaned in closer to the mirror, inspecting the marks. "Possesive ghost! Why did you leave so many hickies!?" I yelled out, extremely flustered.

A soft smile made it's way onto my face at his reply. "You taught me how to love! I'm just returning the favor! We both know that you like it!" I could practically hear his smirk from here. "I do not!" I whined playfully.

Suddenly, I caught sight of a peculiar black mark on my neck. I pushed back my H/C hair. I gasped before unlocking the door and running out. "Tsukasa! We have a problem!" I ran out to see him turn his head to look at me. "What's wrong!?" He immediately ran over.

I suddenly realised, "You're shirtless again!" I exclaimed, my face beet red. He pointed to my sleeves. "Your sleeves are off right now. You like my art?~" I shook my head. "Now's not the time!"

"Look at my neck. There are numbers!" I said the last word slowly. He only blinked in confusion. "36! There were thiry-five projects, but this is very similar to Undine's mark!" I explained. All of a sudden, it seemed to click in his head.

"Ahh! You joined them, Y/N?!" He exclaimed in confusion. "You said no earlier!" I coughed before continuing on. "I didn't join them! But didn't she mention that we had already been marked. There was also the weird shadow guy that got me drunk. What if the two were connected?" I asked.

Tsukasa nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were. How did you even get the mark though?" He asked.

"I can explain all of that"

A peculiar voice rang in my head. "What now?" I whined playfully. I turned to Tsukasa, who seemed just as confused. "Wait! Let me see your neck," I looked at his neck to see the number 37 take form. "It just appeared," I muttered.

"I have all your answers~"

It seemed to be a boys voice. I glanced at Tsukasa who nodded. We both agreed then. "What do you mean? Who are you?" I asked. It may not work, but we had to try.

"I am called Project 7"

"Do you also obey this 'Father'?" Tsukasa called out.

"I do. Father is our savior. He will be yours soon as well,"

The boy continued to speak.

"I was the one that came and saw Y/N that night. That syrum is what gave you the mark. It could only be activated by 16 however. Tsukasa was infected by the sharing of saliva,"

"Hey! That's private! Are you spying on us? Tell me what is the meaning of this mark?" I asked.

"It connects all of us together! Project 16 here! Undine is here! Sorry about throwing the wave of water at you. Anyways! All of our minds are connected now. We are all able to speak telepathically with one another. All 37 of us"

.......

There we go! Another chapter is up! Hopefully you all aren't to confused xD