Chapter 25

Hehehehhe...

That is all I have to say today....

Y/N P.O.V

I turned to see Tsukasa. He looked furious. "Tsukasa..." I gasped. He walked over to me and gave a glare at the cloaked apparition. "Tsukasa Yugi, this does not concern you. You'll only alter Y/N's decision," Chloe spoke.

Tsukasa smirked. I looked at Emilia worriedly. Chloe looked at me and held out her hand. "Y/N, you have to make your decision quickly. Will you allow me to take ownership of your soul?" Tsukasa growled. "Stay away from her..."

Emilia went to Tsukasa and grabbed his wrist. "Stay out of this Tsuki. We're trying to spare Y/N from a painful end. Don't you want that for her?" Emilia cried. The cracks slowly crawled up her wrist. Tsukasa's expression flickered for a split second. "I want her to stay with me!"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. If I gave my soul to Chloe, Emilia and I would be spared from Fate's punishment. If I didn't, Chloe would fade from this world as her rumor died out. Tsukasa would be heartbroken if he had to watch me fade away. I bit my lip. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want anyone to suffer.

Author P.O.V

Y/N took a deep breath before shouting. "I'll do it! Chloe, do it now!" Emilia tightened her grip on Tsukasa. Tsukasa tried his best to rip himself away from her grip. "Y/N!" Emilia bit her lip and looked up at Tsukasa before hugging him and hitting his neck. Tsukasa growled before he fell unconscious from the attack. "I'm sorry Tsuki, it's all for the best,"

The sythe slowly manifested. Chloe gripped it tightly before striking Y/N. Chloe quickly reacted. "Emilia!" Emilia nodded. "Right!" She exclaimed as he ran over. The sythe radiated a blue hue as well as purple. Y/N bit her lip as she watched.

Chloe clapped her hands together before chanting. "Merge thy souls that were once one! Become one once more and face the burdens of the past! Emilia! Y/N!" Chloe shouted. A wind blew vigorously from under her feet. Her hood was blown off, allowing her blonde hair to roam freely. The blue and purple hues slowly meshed together.

Emilia looked over at Y/N and smiled as she held her hand. "Ready? There's no going back now. We'll be the same person once again," She spoke softly as their bodies started to grow transparent. Y/N looked around, confused. "What..." She mumbled in shock as the two began to disappear.

Tsukasa stirred awake and stood up, looking around frantically. He quickly caught sight of Y/N. She gave Tsukasa a small smile. "I guess this is farewell, Tsukasa," Y/N smiled softly. Tsukasa ran over and ran to grasp her in a hug. "Don't leave...please...I need you," Tsukasa mumbled.

Emilia put her hand on Tsukasa's shoulder. "Tsuki, take good care of yourself," She spoke softly. Her voice was calming and serene. She looked at Y/N as they both started to fade away. Y/N gave Tsukasa one last hug before smiling. "Goodbye...Tsukasa...I never told you..but I truly love you..I know that now..."

The two faded away. Chloe stood silently. Tsukasa grumbled as he forced his hands into fists. "You took her away. You took Y/N from me!" He cried. Chloe stayed silent. Her sythe slowly faded away. "You have to move on. They were never supposed to last this long," Chloe gave her last sentence before vanishing. Leaving Tsukasa to himself.

......

The morning passed and classes resumed as usual for everyone else. Tsukasa eventually went back to the broadcasting room, but Sakura and Natsuhiko haven't seen him leave his boundary in a long time.