Chapter 13

Welcome! Chapter 13 is here! My sister reminded me today (as we were cleaning the bathroom xD) that the second season of the Toilet Bound anime is coming this year!! Are you all as excited as I am!? Manga readers will know what's coming! And yes, I finally changed my profile name xD
I've gone full Kiwi!!

Hehehe...

Y/N P.O.V

Hanako, Kou, and I soon burst into where Yashiro was staying after breaking number five's yorishiro. Hanako engulfed her in a hug and Kou was scolding him for it. I burst out into a laugh. "Kou! Let them have fun!" I smiled.

Yashiro suddenly had tears starting to form. "You made her cry Kou!" I exclaimed. Kou shook his head, flustered. "I-I didn't! Senpai-" Kou stuttered.

Later, Hanako left abruptly. Yashiro looked up at Kou before turning to look at me. Her eyes almost seemed to show a second of pity, but it also came of as determination. "Y/N! Are you an apparition like Hanako?"

I raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. "No? I don't think I am. I think I would know if I was dead-" I started. Kou slowly left the room in a slow pace before quickly darting out, nervous at the sudden change of topic.

"Y/N, did you know Hanako? When he was human, I mean," Yashiro added. My eyes widened. "No, I wasn't alive at the time. I don't know what you're talking about. What are you talking about Yashiro? I'm confused," I explained to her as I put my hands on my head.

"But! Y/N, when I break a yorishiro I see the memories from it. In that memory, there was a girl that looked just like you. She even acted similar," Yashiro explained softly. I was at a loss for words. "I-I I'm sure it's a...a coincidence. Yeah! I'm...sure it..is," My voice gradually got softer. "I'm sorry, but I have to go see someone! Bye Yashiro!" I ran out of the room.

It didn't make sense. No one should look exactly like me, but Yashiro wouldn't lie to me...right? It suddenly felt like my heart dropped. There was a sudden sadness at the thought of what Yashiro had explained to me. I clutched the cloth of my uniform that lay around my chest.

Suddenly, I felt something wet slip down my cheek. I touched my cheek to only realize I was crying. "Why...? Why am I crying..?" I mumbled to myself. I slowly whiped the tears away as I shook my head, as if I tried to shake the peculiar feelings away.

I made my way into the broadcasting room. I opened the door as I peeked my head in the door. After seeing our usual group there, I smiled and opened the door. "Sorry I'm late!" I chirped. I looked over at Tsukasa and smiled. He flew over and hugged me tightly. "Y/N," Tsukasa whined playfully as he poked my cheek. "Why are you so late?"

I buried my head into his shoulder. "I had an errand to run, but I'm back!" I smiled at him and chuckled softly. He slowly cupped my cheeks. His head tilted to the side. "Y/N, were you crying? Your cheeks are wet," Tsukasa spoke in his usual childish tone.

"N-no, I was not!" I exclaimed quickly. Tsukasa leaned down near my face and parted his hands slightly before he licked my cheeks, licking my tears away. "T-tsukasa! That tickles!" I  chuckled with a big smile. Tsukasa pulled back and smiled as he flickes my forehead. "You can't be sad! I don't like it when you're sad-" he pouted.

He quickly embraced me into a tight hug. "Y/N, who made you cry?" Tsukasa demanded into my ear. I froze. His hot breath breathed down my neck once again. I shook my head and gently pulled Tsukasa off of me to look at his eyes. "No one did. I just..." I tried to think of an excuse. "Fell down and hit my nose!" I exclaimed.

Tsukasa poked my nose. "Is it hurt?" He pouted. I laughed and shook my head. "Nope! Now!" I smiled. I turned to Sakura and Natsuhiko. "How have you both been?" I asked. "Fine," came Sakura's reply and Natsuhiko gave a cheeky grin. "I'm doing just great! Thanks princess!" Natsuhiko smiled and gave a small wink.

"I'm still not afraid to punch you!" I shouted back at him before giggling. Tsukasa gave the other male one last glare before we all continued to hang out in the broadcasting room. "Sakura! Math is hard!" I whined. I would often ask Sakura for help on my math and other subjects. If I asked Natsuhiko, he would end up giving me some sort of pick up line.

At one point, Sakura and Natsuhiko left for a quick second before coming back. It was then that Tsukasa took his leave. (his confrontation with Amane and Yashiro in ep.7)

"Are you sure it was alright to let him up and leave?" Natsuhiko asked. Sakura kept her monotone voice as she replied. Just as quickly, as he left, Tsukasa came back. "I gave him some rules,"

I looked at them with a confused expression. "Say, Y/N," Sakura spoke again. "Would you like to help us out? We change rumors that are told around the school. It helps Tsukasa when we do. Would you help us? I'm sure Tsukasa would love your help with it," She explained. Natsuhiko nodded.

I thought before nodding. "If it helps you out, then I'll do it!" I smiled. Natsuhiko chuckled softly. "Alright, some do get mad at us for it, but we're just helping some apparitions have their wishes granted," he explained. "President Minomoto is one, he's pretty mad at us, but he doesn't know it's us officially. So just don't spill the tea," he added.

"If he does come after us, you'll perfect me, won't you Natsuhiko," Sakura replied. He stood her hand in his. "Of course my lady," He stopped abruptly when he was smacked head first with a book. "Don't touch me," Came her reply. A black fog filled a section of the room. I turned around to see Hanako appear. "I'm back!" He exclaimed as he clung on to Sakura.

"Interesting outfit, Tsukasa," Sakura commented. Tsukasa smiled. "I had to dress up for the occasion! I had to match Amane!" Tsukasa smiled.

"What rumor today Sakura!" Tsukasa smiled as he changed back into his regular outfit. I smiled. "Oh! Is that what you were talking about Sakura?" I asked. She nodded as she put on her headphones. "Y/N is going to help us with the rumors. I supposed you would be okay with it. I'll show you how to do it, okay?" Sakura started as she proceded to speak.

        "Have you heard this rumor?"

.......

Hey! Another chapter done! We definitely had a lot more of Tsukasa here! I hope the chapter was to your liking. I also had a couple questions, again.

What do you guys think would be a cute nickname for Y/N? Is there anything I could do to improve my writing or help you all understand? Also, do you all have a weird obsession with popping bubble wrap?