CHAPTER- 22

NAMJOON'S POV

"As you wish, I came.", I heard that. Did I really? I saw her. I saw Y/n.

"Y/n?", she smiled. I can't believe this. I hope this isn't my imagination. I had a lot of hallucinations like this.

" Are you real?", she smiled again.

"Come, see for yourself", I moved forward. I wished she won't disappear when I touch her. I put my hand on her cheek. I sighed heavily and released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

" You are here. You really came."

" I did. I'm sorry I made you wait for so long. I really came back."

" Why didn't you contact me?"

" I am sorry I didn't tell you. I was busy for two months and I wanted to surprise you."

"  Then, why did you ask me to move on when you left?"

" I'm sorry, I was sure I was going to come back since the second day we started dating again. I was sure I wanted to be with. I trusted you again. As I wanted to I came back for you."

" Y/n, what about your job? Don't you have to go back to US?"

" Joon-ah, are you really dumb?"

"Huh?"

" Do you know why I left at the first place? I left because I had nothing else here. I left because I was scared. I went because I didn't want us both to suffer. I wasn't happy there after all you were my happiness. But when I came back again, I eventually found what I was looking for. You. You are the only thing I need. I want. You are my happiness. I already had my resignation submitted but I left to the us. I left because I had to transfer my duties. I sorted every thing and came back.", she said.

" You don't have a job now?"

" No, I don't. Why won't you give me one?"

I nodded tearing up .

" Oh, wait. I bought you flowers."

She gave me a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers.

" Daffodils, do you know what they mean?"

" No", I just stared at the woman in front of me.

" I'll tell you. Daffodils mean new beginnings."

" Really?", I looked at the flowers.

" Joon-ah"

I looked up to her.

" I love you."

" Really? Are you sure?", I asked as I couldn't believe my ears.

She came close to me, took my hand and put it on her chest.

" You hear that?", her heart was pounding just like mine.

" Yes", I was crying. I pulled her into my arms, hugging her tight.