CHAPTER-21

NAMJOON'S POV

" Namjoon, I am staying with you for some time."

" No need , Hoseok. I'm fine.", I said as we were driving back.

" It's not for you. I have to stay back. Since I have no place to be, let me stay with you."

" Where did you stay last time?"

" Hotel, I don't want to stay there again. Please."

" Okay"

I let him stay. Going again to the house where Y/n isn't there is killing me. I felt pitiful. But I guess this is what I deserve. I hope she'll be alright. I'll stay with those memories she gave me, forever. I directly went to my room after showing Hoseok his room. I slept out of exhaustion after crying.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to none by my side. I stared out of the window. As the sunlight touched me I turned around. I saw Y/n lying beside me. She looked at me.

" Y/n"

She smiled softly and hummed.

" You aren't real? right?", I said with tears in my eyes.

" No", she said. I nodded and tears dropped down my face.

" Even if you are not, please stay. I love you." , I said as I reached to touch her. She just disappeared. Even my imagination is not helping me. I don't even want to get up. Who should I get up for.

" Namjoon, won't you come out?", I got up as I got irritated and opened the door.

" Why are you shouting early in the morning?"

" What do you mean early. It's past nine."

" Oh", I said.

" Woah, you look so love sick."

I glared at him.

" Stop glaring and come out for breakfast. I made it.", He said cheerfully.

I could say nothing but okay.

I went out to have some breakfast. It was kind of nice.

" Are you okay?"

" Maybe"

" Hey, you wanna drink tonight.", He asked.

I looked at him.

" As if I could help."

" Come on man. You feel better. We'll drink at home."

" Alright." ,I said as I went out of the house.

HOBI'S POV

How the hell will this guy manage. He wasn't okay. Not even a bit. I stayed because I didn't want him to be alone. I wonder how's she doing. She might be worse. What the hell is wrong with these people. I can't say if he'll be okay but drinking can help sometimes. I picked up my phone as it rang.

" Ah , Areum. Good morning."

Areum was my neighbour. We were bestfriends since we moved into that house. She is a nice girl. She makes me smile every time I see her.

" Morning, Hobi. What are you doing?"

" Nothing."

" Hey, if you are free today can we meet?"

" Yeah, sure.", I cut the phone. Wondering what she was about to talk I got ready and started to the place she asked me to meet. I saw her there in a distance. She looked absolutely stunning. That color looked so good on her.