CHAPTER-20

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes after hesitating for a while. I saw him sleeping. I caressed
his cheek looking at him. I really can't  believe that happened last night. I was embarassed yet happy. Then, remembered he was jealous last night. I had to tell him, Hobi was my close friend and nothing more.

" Morning", he said slowly opening his eyes.

" Morning.", I smiled at him.

" Does it hurt? Are you okay? Did I go too hard?"

" No, you didn't. I am just a little sore. I am okay.", I chuckled on his way of asking the questions.

" Ah, Joon. You were jealous yesterday. I am sorry for making you jealous. Hobi is-"

He stopped me by putting his finger on my lips.

" No, you don't have to explain yourself. You were not wrong. It was an impulse. I love you."
He said pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

" I was scared that you were mad, but I liked it."

" Liked what?"

" The feeling of you being jealous about me."

" Like I said I love you. I don't want to waste time on those things but if you like it I can get jealous for you."

I chuckled, " What should we do today?"

" What do you want to do?"

" A movie date. You select."

" Let's do that."

" Okay, let's shower first.", I said looking at him.

" Together?", His eyes were sparkling.

I smiled at him softly and nodded.

NAMJOON'S POV

We bathed together. And then ate breakfast. I picked a love story to watch. I don't know if it had a happy ending or a sad ending, so we decided to find out by watching. I had Y/n in my arms , she put her head on my shoulder. The movie was going great. The female lead had a one side love on the male lead. Y/n frequently raised her head from my shoulder. It was normal at first then I realised why was she doing it.

" Y/n ah, your head is not heavy. Don't do that. I am fine."

" Okay", she said slowly.
It has been few minutes, I was immersed in the scene, but I suddenly heard a whimper from Y/n' s side. She was in tears.

I paused the movie immediately and cupped her cheeks.

" What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

" No, I am not.", She said crying more.

" Look at you. You are crying. Why?"

" It's just sad. "

" What is?"

" The movie"

It was a scene where the girl confesses to the lead crying.

" Awe, Y/n. She is confessing to him. They'll be alright. You are crying for that. Aigoo" , I laughed at her cuteness.

" What if he doesn't accept her?"

I laughed.

" Yah. Do you know how much that feeling hurts? Not knowing if he will like her or not."

I laughed harder. I wanted to squish her she was that cute.

" Why would you know? I liked you first.", She said glaring at me. There she  is claiming that again.