CHAPTER-11

NAMJOON'S POV

"Dude, wait. Calm down. What the hell are you talking about?", I said surprised after he talked to me breathlessly. He might have hung up on me if I wasn't fast enough.

"A gift for Soo Yeon. I needed to buy that. I can't right now. So I want you to buy it for me. Take Y/n with you. She would know what to buy. Please." He did slow down a bit this time.

" And why won't you ask her yourself? Why me being involved?"

" She is so scary for me Namjoon. She gives me chills down my spine. So, please. You will, right? Please say you will." He said pleading.

" Okay , I will do it this time. The first and last time.", I sighed.

" Thank you so much . You are the best Namjoon." He said giggling.

What the hell should I do now. Should I just ask her? It is not like I don't want to. I'd love to spend that much time with her after a long time. My only worry is, what if she feels uncomfortable. Ah, this is is so stressful. I'll just ask her. If she turns me down, I will tell him about it. Okay. So , just ask her. I walked back to my office nervously thinking of what to ask her. I should ask her fast before she leaves. I looked at her , we both immediately avoided each other's gaze. I wonder why she did it too. I went and sat on my seat. I thought intensely. Okay, now. Just ask.

"Y/n" ,     " Namjoon" , we both talked almost at the same time. 

" Soo Yeon asked-"    " Jungkook asked-",  again.

" Y/n, you go first."

" Okay, Soo Yeon asked me to ask  you to come with me to buy something for Jungkook."

 Honestly speaking, if I weren't in the same situation as her ,I wouldn't have understood a single word I just heard.

" Same here, Y/n. Jungkook asked me to help him out and also take you with me."

" Ah, what the hell is wrong with both of them. They are surely sharing the same braincell", she said making me smile.

" So,-" I said.

" So?" she paused for a second and said, " Ah , right. We have to go now, right?"

" I think so. Shall we then?"

She nodded and we walked to the lobby together. I asked her if we can go in my car. I wanted to indirectly let her know I had a driving license now. It is silly, but yes.

" You have a driving license now."

I smiled at her proudly. I opened the car door for her and waited for her to get in.

Y/N'S POV

He opened the car door for me. I looked at him and got in. He was about to start the car but stopped.

"Y/n"

" Huh?"

" Do you still feel sick when you ride a car?"

" No, I don't. Of course not. That's a long time ago.",I said embarrassed.

I looked down trying to look cool.

" Y/n. You know a strong denial is a yes.", I just looked at him.

Of course he would have noticed. It is something that wouldn't change. I am still a car sick person. I feel something I don't like every time I drive a car. Namjoon always held my hand in the journeys.

" I don't know, maybe you will feel uncomfortable with me doing this. But I should do this so you don't get sick."

I flinched when he suddenly held my hand.