CHAPTER-18

NAMJOON'S POV

" Namjoon, I know I am being selfish. This will hurt us both in the end. But I really can't leave doing nothing. I just want to give us an other chance before I leave. It is your call Namjoon. It is okay, if you don't want to-"

I hugged her immediately. This was what I was wishing for. I couldn't tell her how happy I was.

" I love you,Y/n. So much. Thank you. Even if it is for only one day, I would still want to be with you. I won't think about when you go. Let's just be together for 7 days. Thank you for giving me a chance, Y/n. I am so happy you decided this. I won't let you feel unloved. I will love you with all my heart."

Tears were brimming in our eyes. I looked at her.

" Really? Are you okay with it?"

I took her hand and placed it on my chest.

" You hear that. That is how much I wanted this. I love you."

She nodded and hugged me again. We went back to the hall to wind up the ceremony.

" Y/n, come back to our home again."

She smiled at me and nodded.

" I'll pack and come tomorrow."

" No, just come back today. We will go and pack you bag and go home. No, just come today, you can wear my hoodies."

" Oh my god. Don't panic. I am coming with you now, okay?"

I nodded my head with excitement. We sent the married couple home safely and got into our car. This time we held hands as a couple.

" You open the door.", I said.

She opened the door and stared at it for minutes.

" I missed it", she said.

" It felt empty while you were gone."

" I felt empty too." She said giving me butterflies.

" Y/n, can I kiss you?", I asked her finally.

" Will you?". She smiled nodding.

I wasted no time, immediately pulling her towards me, I looked into her eyes. I caressed her cheeks which where slight red.
" I love you so much,Y/n. That you drive me crazy."

I kissed her. The emptiness that always got me, now was filled with love. She responded to the kiss. I could feel nothing but love. It felt unreal. Y/n lost balance suddenly and I immediately caught her by her waist. I again kissed her as she held my shirt.

Y/N'S POV

I felt a tear against my cheek.

"Hey, are you crying?"

" No, it just feels good."

I felt my cheeks get red, so I nuzzled my face into his chest.

" I missed you, Namjoon."

" I did too".

I took a shower as he said he will arrange my clothes. I came out and found the clothes he kept for me. It was his black hoodie. Maybe I left some innerwear. They were there too.

" Namjoon, aren't there any pyjamas?"

" You won't need them, Y/n. I kept a pair of shorts and that hoodie will come up to your knees. I guess."

As he said it came up to my knees and was pretty loose. It was big for him too.

" Do you want to eat anything?"

" No, I am tired. I want to sleep. Can we?", I asked him.

" As your wish."

We got into the blankets.

" Joon ah, can you hold me?".

He pulled me towards him and cuddled. I missed that. I missed being close to him. I held him tighter. He kissed my forehead and said,

" Good night, Y/n. I love you."
I smiled at him dozed off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I got with sun rays falling on me. I stretched my body and turned around. Namjoon was staring at me.

" Yah, Joon. Stop staring me.", I said putting my hands on my cheek as I was blushing.He pulled me towards him by my waist. Looking into my eyes he said,

"I love you and I can't stop staring at you. I am watching you this close after two years. I can't help but stare."

" Then, can I stare at you too?".

He nodded. I looked at him. Everything I missed for two years. His eyes which looked at me softly. His face, how can a man be this beautiful. There weren't any flaws. His cheeks , his dimples that come out whenever he smiles at me. I love this man. But I couldn't tell him that. We stared and stared until he kissed me. I looked at him surprised. He kissed my nose and said,

" Sleep if you want. I'll make the break fast. We aren't going to office today."

" No, I want to help to you."

" Let's freshen up then. Do you want to bath together?"

I was flustered but got myself together fast.

" Yah,shut up." I said and continued,
" Not now maybe next time", I winked at him.

He was all flustered. I could see him getting red.

" See,I am good at flirting too. So don't try me."

" Yes, madam. I lost to you."

We went into the kitchen to cook something for us.

" What do you want to eat,Y/n?"

" Pancakes, I guess."

He went to get the batter while I switched on the stove.

" I'll do it first.", I said taking batter from him.

I started making pancakes as he kept me company.

He suddenly hugged me from back.

" What are you doing?"

" You don't like it. I' ll stop then."

" No, I like it. Stay like that.", I stopped him from moving. He hugged me tighter.

" Y/n, you smell sweet."

" Do I ?", I said as he kissed my neck.

He turned me around and kissed me.

" I love you.", He said it again.

I smiled and asked, " Why do you keep saying that?"

" Because I wanted to do that for a long time. I wanted to tell you that I still loved you. But you weren't there.
I have to cover two years in these seven days. I want you to know, no matter where you go, how you are, I will love you for ever. You are loved. You know that right."

" I do.", I smiled at the man I loved.
_____________________________________

HEY FELLOW ARMY!!

I kept my promise, I am back again. This chapter was all cringy but I was making it up for them as I put them in lot of pain. Aren't they just perfect for each other. Let's see what happens. This writer is mad. You can't tell what goes on in her mind. Thank you for reading. I hope you like the part.

Leave a comment...
Lots of love....
                 ___ Bangtangirl:)