CHAPTER-15

Y/N 'S POV
I walked into the office, Namjoon hasn't come yet. I kept thinking about the flowers from last night. I am not the only one suffering. It must have been so hard for him too. He must have been guilty everyday. It would be a lie if I tell I don't like him. I do like him. A lot. I just don't know what to do. I snapped out of my thoughts as Namjoon entered the office.
I smiled at him," Good morning"

" Good morning, Y/n"

He smiled at me softly.
We have been extra busy this whole week as the project is coming to an end. It makes me anxious. The thought of going back creeps me. I don't really want to go.
Even, it was Saturday we had to work.

" Excuse me , sir", Seokjin said while coming in.

" Hey Jin, didn't you say you are on leave today?"

" Yes, sir. But I had to give some papers to Miss Ko."

" Miss Ko?"

" Ko Ara, sir. She will be your secretary for today."

" Okay"

" I asked her to come here to introduce her to you, sir."

There was a knock on the door.

" May I come in sir?"

" Yes"

I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing. Who dresses like that to work. Her cleavage was visible.She looked like she was about to seduce someone. Surprisingly , it seemed like no one in the room was bothered by that. Except me. As she got in, Seokjin bowed to both of us.

" Then,I will take my leave"

"Good morning , sir", she bowed at him. What the hell. Why isn't that bothering him. He was smiling softly at her. I thought he did that only to me. I wanted to concentrate on my work but I couldn't. The sweet talking of her started irritating me.

" Namjoon, can you please help me here?"

" I am coming, Y/n"

" This computer keeps stucking."

As he was working to help me, I looked at her. She scoffed at me. I really started hating her by now.

"Mr.Kim , every one is ready for the presentation".

"Yes,Miss Lee. We are coming."

He immediately looked at me,
" Come ,Y/n. Let's go."
I nodded and glanced at that lady again. I saw she was about to come after us.

" Mr Kim, let me assist you.",she said smiling annoyingly at him.
That's it I had enough.

" I guess that would be unnecessary, Ko Ara-shi. We are two and can take care of our selves. I can be his secretary for today. Then, if you excuse us,we are going to be late for the meeting.", I smirked looking at her.
She looked at if she was about to eat me. Of course I would not care more.
We walked out of the room, Namjoon started laughing.

" Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Are you jealous, Y/n?"

" Hell no. I just saved you from her."

It was a lie. Ofcourse I was jealous. Why wouldn't I be. She was literally throwing herself on him.

" How come, madam?".

" You know what , forget it. You must be enjoying her company."

" Aigoo. You look cute when you are mad."

" Yah, stop", I said almost blushing.

He nodded smiling.

" Y/n, I want you to do this presentation."

" Wait, me."

" Yes , you."

" But, Namjoon. This is important."

" Exactly".

He just walked away to sit on the middle chair leaving me. Can I really do this? I know I have done many presentations, but this is the most important of all. I looked around the room before starting, I saw Ara coming in sneakily. I started to give the presentation still feeling nervous.
I often looked at Namjoon and he nodded at me reassuring that I am doing okay.

" You did great,Y/n".

I smiled.

" Namjoon- ah, thank you."

" Why?"

" You don't need to know."

As we walked into the office, I heard some foot steps from outside. I immediately recognised them as Ara's
As she walked all noisy. I pushed Namjoon to the wall with me on top of him. We were on each other. I shushed him as he was about to talk.

" Mr Kim", a knock on the door.

Namjoon suddenly moved our position with him on my top, closing all of me so securely. I was wondering why, then immediately the door opened. She looked inside, but couldn't see us as we were behind the door.

" I saw him walking inside".
That was the last thing I heard. Namjoon and me were so close to each other. My hands were on his chest. I saw him leaning on me. I closed my eyes. I felt his breath. I started breathing unevenly. My heart started racing. I could feel our lips almost together.

My phone. We both flinched at the sudden sound. It was Soo Yeon. We both quickly moved away from each other.

" Y/n, are you with Namjoon?", she sounded excited.

" Yes, why?"

" Put me on speaker then".

I looked at Namjoon and put her on speaker.

" Namjoon, Y/n. Come to our place fast. Gotta tell you something. Hurry up."

She hung up.

" Ah, this girl. Why does she do this to me always." , I said irritated.

" Y/n, shall we go then?"

I nodded.

That ride. I never felt so awkward in my life. That too with Namjoon. We did not talk until we reached. Exception that he was holding my hand. That moment, I really thought we'd kiss. I don't know why but it did not feel wrong. But, things became so awkward between us. I wish they would go back to normal.

We walked together into their apartment.

" Why did you call us both?", for some reason she looked happy.

" Y/n", she smiled at me. She showed me her hand. Jungkook was smiling ear to ear at us.

" Soo Yeon-ah",I said.

" The ring!!", exclaimed Namjoon.

I went to hug her. Jungkook and Namjoon joined us too. It became a group hug.

" Y/n , I am getting married."

" Next week", Jungkook continued.

" What?" We both said at the same time.

" Oh, I have a lot to talk."

" Y/n and Namjoon , sleep over today. It is Sunday tomorrow.", Said Jungkook.

" Y/n, we don't have much time. I have to buy a wedding dress tomorrow. Will you both come to select our wedding dresses?" She talked breathlessly.

"  Of course. Won't we Namjoon?", I said happily.

He nodded smiling too.

My bestfriend is getting married. I felt so happy. Forget about the awkward moment. Forget about the project. Soo Yeon is getting married. I was so excited that I did not notice I was still holing hands with Namjoon.
---------------------------------------------------------
HEY FELLOW ARMY!!!

How are you all doing? Isn't it exciting to see Soo Yeon getting married? I am so excited to write it. I hope you liked the part. Thank you for reading.
Leave a comment by..
Lots of love ...
                     ___ Bangtangirl:)