CHAPTER-14

NAMJOON'S POV

She finally calmed down, so did I. But we still held each other. She pulled herself from the hug looking at me she said,

" Namjoon, I am scared. I feel insecure. You understand what I am trying to say right? I am not sure if I want to do this."

" I totally understand Y/n. Just because I love you I won't asking you to get back with me. I just want you to be yourself again. Let me be with you like this for a while. I won't force you. Let's just be friends. Let me stay by your side as a friend."

She nodded, " I am sorry, Namjoon."

" Don't be. It is not your fault."

 I hugged her again. After a while she slept on my shoulder. She must have been exhausted with all the crying. I carried her to the bed room and watched her sleeping peacefully. I will wait for her even if I have to do it my whole life.

NEXT DAY

I knocked her door for the third time.

" Y/n, are you awake?"

" Come in" , she said in a faint voice.

I saw her rubbing her eyes with a pout.

" How do you feel now?"

" I am better now."

" Then freshen up and come out fast. We are going somewhere", I left the after she nodded sleepily. I cooked breakfast for both of us, although I am awful cook , I try sometimes.

" Where are we going?"

" Just somewhere which isn't office".

She nodded looking at the breakfast I made. She ate a mouth full and smiled.

" You got better" ,I smiled at her remark.

" Can you call me, I lost my phone yesterday?". I did and the phone began ringing.

" I will search for it. Eat."

I followed the sound and found her phone. The thing I just saw surprised me.
"JOONIE"
I took that to her without cutting the call.

" Why aren't you cutting the call?". She looked at her phone.

" Ah, that. I mean-. I'll go change and come." She took her phone and walked as fast as she could. Cute.

Y/N'S POV

I went out after changing. Namjoon stood out with two bicycles in front of him. He eye smiled at me.
" Where are we going?"

" To get you some fresh air."

" Why?"

" I don't know. I just thought you'd want some. Car can be dangerous to you so I rented them."

 He showed me the cycles. I went up to the cycle trying to climb it.

" I am not a kid you know."

As I climbed up, I lost my balance. Namjoon was fast enough to catch me.

" Yes, you aren't a kid. More like a baby." He smiled showing his dimples.

He was awfully near to me. So close. He looked at me looking at him. 

I coughed and said," It is just happened because it has been long since I rode it."

" Okay, Miss baby I'll hold on to the cycle until you are okay with it."

I tried riding it with him holding the cycle. After I got accustomed to it, he ran to get his cycle. We rode them together. He  was right , this is really helping me. It is nice being out for a change. That to with him by my side. I know I am still insecure but I love his company. I always did. We halted and parked our cycles aside and went to see the scenery.