That's my child!

Aizawa POV:

I never did sense my problem child walking to me!

He did some serious training!

I am jealous!

Where did he learn to move like that?!

I was still lost in thoughts about how advanced his skill were. From this small incident, I could already tell that he spent a lot of time training I would even say to perfection. To be honest I was looking forward to the physical exam and here we were in the teacher's observation room from where we could see the student candidates.

It wasn't hard to find Izuku from all the students. He was the only one with greenish-black untamed hair.

Me and Nezu were watching him close where the others were looking at everyone.

Mic gave the signal for the test to start and we immediately saw Izuku sprinting to the city. After a few meters, he jumped up into the air and a dragon appeared from his shadows below catching him and flying away.

*ROAR*

Thanks to its roar the ground and everything that could hear it was shaking.

I didn't know you could do that!

Recovery Girl: Oh my I looks like Fenrir is not the only one he could summon.

We watched him flying throw the air ridding a freaking dragon as it was second nature to him. The dragon then let him down on the largest building and went on a hunt for robots. Izuku then summoned more of his creatures.

Vlad King: There are more of these monsters?!

Me: They are not monsters!

Vlad King: What are they then?

Nezu: Legendary creatures!

We watched how a griffin, phoenix, dragon, kitsune and a wolf tear up every robot in sight of them while also saving some students. It was first-rate hero work he did there.

Izuku was not the one sitting and watching his familiars do the work alone no, I watched him jump from roof to roof as it was nothing and then find some robots that were rather far away from the others and he destroyed them.

What the?!

I didn't know he could do that too!!!

Damn kid!

What have you been hiding from us!

(A/N: They only know that he could summon Fenrir and control him not more)

The robot he target was first sinking into the ground. Upon looking further into it, I can see that it was sinking into his own shadow and then just cut in half. The other half was spit out beside him from another shadow.

This went on and on.

Nezu: Looks like he didn't need our help after all!

Me: Looks like it! I want him in my class!

Nezu: Of course he will be in yours!

Vlad King: That's not fair! He looks like a decent kid. I wanted at least not one selfish kid this year.

Nezu: To bad! He is reserved for Aizawa.

All Might: Who is this kid even?

Me: Don't you recognize the boy, my boy?

All Might: No, should I?

Me: How about the boy that you left on a roof alone telling him that a quirkless kid can't be a hero?!