School? More like hell hole!

School was a place where I didn't like to go. Thinking about it no one likes the school. But my case was a little more special. Bulling was something that takes place in every school. My school however doesn't do anything against it and even encourage it too.

It's so great to be qurikless!

Quirkless means Useless that's what you learn in such schools. They would even go so far as to make the student quit because they are quirkless.

What a great day today is can't wait to be yelled at!

I managed to get into the school on time for once and even avoided Bakugo. The moment I made a step into the classroom something told me that me avoiding Bakugo wasn't a miracle.

He looked ready to jump out of his seat and kill me. That's how he looked like every day though. The way he looked at me was with burning passion. A passion full of murderous intent!

Let's just hope nothing will happen. I at least can still hope.

I knew that these days where he would be abnormal still were the worst. He just sat there starring at me, no explosions, no yelling.

I simply went to my seat and sat down. Everyone was talking with their friends and avoiding the quirkless abomination of nature. Can't blame them. The society was at fault. They thought of me as nothing less then a worm. Someone not being worth living.

The classes started and the teacher came in. She hated me!

Teacher: Oh look who decided to join us today! Midoriya good to see that you are back.

As if you really mean that with all the venom lacing every word of yours.

Teacher: Today we start with a review of yesterday. Who wants to solve the math question I just wrote down on the table?

No one wanted. No one ever wants to do this. A normal thing in a normal school.

It doesn't look that hard!

Teacher: Midoriya! Why don't you come out and solve it.

Of fucking course she would take someone that wasn't even there yesterday!

Me: I would rather not...

Teacher: Insulting the teachers again are we? Now come out and solve it!

Why me? I clearly stated that I don't want to. It's not like I don't know how to.

I didn't stand up. Instead, I laid my head on my desk and waited for the teacher to yell at me. It was for a safety reason. If I really went out and solved it, then I would get yelled at. If did get out and pretended to not know it, then I would get yelled at even more. Going out ment passing the other classmates I had which mostly meant more insults and tripping. So why bother to stand up in the first place?

The teacher went to my side and pulled me by my collar up and dragged me out of the room to the principled office.

Here we go again!

The door opened and we went in.

Principle: You again?! Can't you not make any trouble for once?

I didn't do anything wrong!

Why not ask me first what I have done?

Me: I am sorry.

Principle: Detention for 2 weeks and you will be cleaning the toilets for a month!

It's not that bad!

He did gave me worse things to do like cleaning the whole school up.

Me: Yes.

Prinnciple: It's yes Sir you mutt!

Me: I am sorry, Sir.

Principle: That's better! Now please get him away from my eyesight! I can't stand him being in my office for too long. He isn't worth my precious time.

Teacher: Yes.

The teacher then dragged me back to the classroom again she was dragging me by my collar as if I was some kind of stupid dog. She was also smiling knowing I was punished. The door opened to the classroom and she threw me in.

I stumbled and fell down in front of everyone. My fellow classmates were laughing at my sight.

Bakugo: Stupid Deku can't even walk normal!

Then I slowly stood up and was about to go back to my seat when the teacher grabbed my collar once again and stopped me from going away.

Teacher: Now solve the equation I gave you to solve!

Should I? She asked for it after all..

I went to the table and solved it rather quickly. My answer was correct and as I turned around, I saw my teacher and she looked furious at me.

Teacher: So you knew how to solve it and ignored me on purpose? For this you are going into the corner and stay there for the rest of the day!

I only nodded and began walking past her only to fall face first because she tripped me.

I never done anything to you. Leave me alone! Why can't anyone leave me alone?

The day past with me being in the corner after it I went to the detention room only to be stopped by Bakugo.

Bakugo: There you are Deku!

Was he searching for me?

Bakugo: Didn't I tell you not to be smarter as me? You don't deserve to be smart you dumb fuck!

That angry Pomeranian dragged me to another hallway and began beating me up. A punch here, a kick there and I was laying on the ground coughing up blood. He kicked me a little bit too hard and I knew that he broke my rip and it was scratching my lung. Bakugo began using his quirk on me. Thanks to that, I got serious burns on my shoulder and back as well as my arms.

Bakugo: You are not worth being here. How I wish you could just disappear. Why not take a swan dive already

Me: I would love to!

Bakugo what was that?

Me: I said I would love that!

He then grabbed me and pulled me to the next free classroom and began beating me up even more.

Bakugo: Don't you fucking dare to talk back to me! As if you ever got the curage to do it!

I tried! I really gave my best! BUT I FAILED!

Bakugo didn't stop until I went unconscious.

I woke up two hour later and went home limping. Detention was already over by the time I woke up and the way I looked, I would have been beaten up even more by the people joining me to those extra classes. This is something I already learned form the past couple of time I went to the detention classes.

Once I got home, I packed all my belongings, which wasn't really much. There were a few things I hold dear but nothing really worth mentioning besides the razor blades and the dagger I had in my room. Next, I called my grandmother again.

Grandmother: Finally! You had the audacity to let me wait for your call!

Me: I am sorry!

Grandmother: Did you pack everything?

Me: Yes.

Grandmother: Good I will be picking you up in about an hour.

Me: ok.

The call ended and I was left wondering what she wanted to do with me.