Failed Attempt!

I felt the wind rushing past my hair. It was refreshing. I felt so light and relived. It was as if the whole world has stopped moving. I was ready to end everything. Smiling while I was falling. I felt happy for once.

I will finally be free!

And then there was a sharp pain. My eyes flew open and I looked up. What I saw was something I didn't expect. A grey scarf was wrapped tightly around my ankle. I looked back down only to see that I didn't even reach half way down. Looking back up, I could see a man looking like a hobo leaning over the railing of the building for support. His quirk was activated and his eyes were shining in a bright bloody red color, his hair was also floating up.

Great! Just Great! WHY NOW?! I NEVER WANTED NOT TO BE SAVED MORE THAN RIGHT NOW!

.

.

.

Just let me die already!

I pulled myself up a little bit and began to struggle. I tried to get the scarf undone.

Hero: STOP IT, KID!

GIVE ME ONE GOOD DAMN REASON FOR THAT! WHY SHOULD I? IT WAS MY FUCKING CHOICE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

The hero managed to pull me up a little bit.

If I get it loose now, I could still die... Worth a shot!

I began to untie the damn scarf around my ankle once again. It wasn't an easy task but I somehow managed to do it while I was in arms reach for him to grab me. The hobo tried to grab my hand, which I used to unwrap the end of the scarf. Keyword Tried!

Hero: NO!

I was falling again only this time the whole scarf was wrapped against my body. There was no way I could move or escape from this one.

How much must life hate someone to not let the person die?

The man pulled me up and dragged me a good distance away from the edge. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted to laugh at myself, but I couldn't do it too.

This is stupid! I am stupid! Can't even kill myself without bothering a hero. I am so really fucking useless!

I was currently laying on the ground, looking up at the sky. The hero didn't move he was watching me and he didn't let his scarf loose.

Can't blame him. I tried to jump and he saved me and then I tried to get free and fall and he saves me again.

Tears began forming in my eyes.

I can't do anything right! I couldn't befriend anyone! I can't get a good grade as I apparently am only good in failing tests! I can't even be a good son! NOW I CAN'T EVEN KILL MYSELF?! THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! CAN'T EVEN BE A HERO!!!

I was still looking up and saw that the hero was now standing near me looking right down at me.

What should I say? I should at least be respectful since he did his job! I need to reassure him! I want him to let me be alone... Maybe I could try and jump again later?

I had finally something in my mind, which could get me out of the situation as the hero was currently standing right beside me. All I could manage to do was look at him, his quirk still activated and give him a small weak teary smile. I didn't had the energy to hold back the tears anymore! I was feeling disappointed at myself. They were slowly falling down my cheek.

Me: Thank you for saving me, you are a great hero, I won't do this again. I promise! Can you unbind the scarf now?

It wasn't technically a lie. From a heroes perspective the hobo did a pretty good job saving a broken child like me.

The hero raised an eyebrow at me. He now also deactivated his quirk. The scarf however, was still on me and he didn't make any moves to remove it soon.

He doesn't believe me... Of course he doesn't belief me!

I face palmed myself mentally.

Who would believe a kid that just tried to kill himself by jumping of a roof and then again in front of a hero? That's illogical!

Me: I am fine, Sir! Sorry for the inconvenience! I didn't mean to bother you!

I looked at the hero and tried to read his emotions but failed at it too. He had a perfect poker face.

Hero: I highly doubt that!

He then removed the scarf and helped me get up.

Finaly!

Me: Thank yo-!

Before I could even finish what I was saying, I felt a sharp hit on the side of my neck. The next thing I know darkness was surrounding me.