Swan Dive!

In the morning, I was wide awake before Hitoshi and went down to meet Mic in the kitchen. It was an habit of mine to go and prepare dinner for my mother when she was around.

Since they are my family now, I could as well go and help make breakfast for them.

Me: Morning.

I saw how Mic jumped by my sudden voice then he immediately turned around.

Didn't he hear me?

Mic: You scared me there, little listener. Since when are you here?

Me: I am sorry; I didn't realize that I would scare you. I thought you heard me enter and I just came in.

I was bowing to him apologetic.

I am soo sorry, for scaring you!

I am sorry, I was bothering you.

I am sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.

I shouldn't even be here!

Me: Can I help make breakfast?

This should make it up for the scare, right?

Mic: Sure, little listener. Oh actually can you teach me how to make these pancakes you made for us last time? They were heavenly!

Me: Ahm, Sure.

I wouldn't say that they are heavenly...

With that, I began making them, showing him every step and after they were done, he took two plates and walked to the dinner table with them. I had the plate of pancakes and placed it on the table too.

Mic: Come on sit down and eat.

Me: What about the others? Wouldn't it be rude?

Mic: Nah, your school is kinda far and me and Sho were discussing it yesterday. Today I will be driving you there and we would need to go in 30 minutes. So let us dig in!

Mic ate his fair share while I was struggling with my one and only piece of pancake. After we were done, I went to mine and Toshi's room, changed clothes, packet my school stuff into my bag and went to the front entrance. Toshi was still sleeping. Mic was already waiting at the front entrance for me.

I let him wait for me... Way to go Izuku! You are only bothering them again!

Mic: You ready?

Me: You know you don't have to drive me there, I can perfectly walk.

Mic: Nonsense, Izuku! I said I would drive you and that's final! Now do you have everything you need?

Me: I think so.

Then we both went to his car and he drove me to school. Aldera Junior High.

A true hellhole if you would ask me.

After an hour drive, we arrived at my school and I got off. It was still early but I knew that he was a teacher and he needed to go to UA after dropping me of, so I was happy that he drove me to the school. Before I went out of the car I thanked him again for driving me.

Mic however didn't just let me go that easily.

Mic: Wait a moment, little listener!

Did I forget something?

He got out of the car, went to my side and hugged me. I tensed up and flinched by the sudden touch.

Mic: That's how you say goodbye to me in the morning, you got that!!!