Training with my quirk!

After School, I asked Nezu if I could use a gym for training and he happily allowed me to stay in ground gamma. 

I expected something small when he told me about it but once he led me to it I knew that his small is not the same definition of small I had

Nezu: So this is ground gamma. No one will be using it, so you can train here as long as you want.

Me: Thanks!

Then he left me alone in the room. The first thing I did was summoning my wolf to me in his full shadow form.

Fenrir: Yes Master?

Me: Can you train me?

Fenrir: It would be an honor, Master!

Me: What are you gonna teach me?

Fenrir: Shadow Teleportation.

Me: What's that?

Fenrir: It is my specialty.

Me: Specialty?

Fenrir: Yes, every one of us has a unique ability and you do to. However, you are also able to use ours with training.

Me: Ok so what's mine?

Fenrir: Summon. You are able to summon us or our strength and ability and use it as your own.

Me: Ok and what is Shadow Teleportation?

Fenrir: I am glad you ask. Shadow Teleportation lets me move though shadows. You see the shadows are connected to your domain, the shadow realm. You can simply use them to travel wherever you want and also hide in them.

Me: That sounds pretty awesome if you ask me!

His tail began wagging once he heard what I thought about it.

Fenrir: Shall we begin Master?

Me: Yes!

The unique thing about ground gamma was that the floor could transform itself to any terrain I desired with the remote control Nezu gave me and so I choose a rock like landscape where I had enough shadows to try it out.

Fenrir showed me how it is done and it looked pretty easy. Keyword looked. The first time I tried it out, I ran straight into the rock and fell down. The second time I was close to hitting it again when Fenrir stepped in and teleported me back to him.

This went on for 2 weeks. It was hard imagining the shadow as a passage way and establishing a connection to my domain. But after 2 weeks of me throwing myself into every shadow I saw and using every occasion I had, I somehow managed to learn it.

In the third week I summoned up Kuro.

Kuro: Nice to see you again Master!

He was always quick to be by my side and trying to get pets out of me. I knew that he loved the attention I gave him and the physical contact I made with him.