SECRET SPECIAL CHAPTER OF TAX PRINCIPLES

"Wake up sleepyhead," I felt Cadmus breath on my ears as he whispered to me that, when I didn't move he started blowing my ears making ticklish feels.

"Hmmm," I groan and try to push his face away and turn on the other side of the bed.

"Ow.. Mommy doesn't want to wake up Dyky, what should we do?" I heard him ask our son who I felt he's also seating beside him at the bed. "Kiss!" Dyky said and jumped on the bed.

Dymus is already 4 years old now, he's growing too fast and he's becoming like his Dad for some reason. "You think we should kiss Mommy?" Even though I don't see Cadmus' expression right I completely know that he's smirking behind my back.

"Yes," Dyky stop jumping and felt him seat, pinakiramdaman ko sila ng ilang segundo ng nanahimik sila pero----"Ayy!" napasigaw ako ng bigla akong buhatin ni Cad paalis ng kama at binuhat ako ng bridal style bago pinaghahalikan sa mukha.

"Good morning Love," he said while kissing and Dyky kept on giggling on the bed while jumping. "Cad tama na hahaha," sambit ko ng makiliti na ako sa kanyang ginagawa.

He kissed me on my lips before he put me down on the side of the bed and Dyky quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me on my cheeks. "Morning Mommy," Dyky said and smiled at me.

"Hello sweet, kamusta ang tulog ng Dyky ni Mommy," hinila ko ang kamay niya ng dahan-dahan upang kandungin siya at yakapin.

"It's fine Mommy," he said and hugged me tighter, Cadmus standing in front of us, as his arms crossed on his chest and staring at me. "I'm the one who wakes you up but this little guy gets the chance to hug you more, isn't that not fair little buddy?" he said, which made Dyky look at him and giggle.

"Mommy loves me more Daddy," Dyky said and hugged me while showing it to his Dad purposely and teasingly. "I see, well then let's ask your Mommy then," he said while raising his brows on his son.

This two, pagtulog ako laging magkakampi sa kalokohan pero pag gising na ako ay kala mo hindi mag-ama kung mag asaran. "Mommy who do you love the most, me or him?" I gasp and teasingly glance at Cadmus when Dyky calls him HIM, instead of Daddy.

Dyky really knows how to tease his father, "I love Dyky the most," I said and filled him with a peck of kisses. "I hate you guys," Cadmus said and walked out of the room.

"Daddy seems to be getting mad, what should Dyky do?" I ask my son, he looks at me and thinks. "Sorry to Daddy," he said, bago siya bumababa sa pagkakabuhat ko at sinundan ang kanyang ama sa labas.

Umiling-iling akong tumayo mula sa kama bago inayos ito at nagtungo sa banyo upang maghilamos at magtoothbrush. Pagkatapos ay sumunod na ako sa labas, pababa at naabutan silang mag-amang nasa kusina.

"Daddy," Dyky calls his Dad but this big old guy ignores his son and keeps on focusing on what he's cooking. Dyky looked at me with those teary eyes like his asking help for his Dad to notice him. I sigh before I walk towards him and carry him to show him to Cadmus.

"Daddy, Dyky said he's sorry," I said as I stood beside Cadmus while carrying Dyky.

"Daddy Sowwy," Dyky said and tapped his father's arms. But Cad acted like he didn't feel and hear him, so Dyky started to cry silently. This kid fights with his Dad but when Cad gets mad at him he cries and always asks sorry.

"Camus!" I hissed, Cadmus instantly faces us and grabs Dyky from before he laughs and starts tickling his son. "Daddy was just kidding hahahha," sambit nito kaya agad pinunasan ni Dyky ang kanyang luha bago nakipagtawanan sa kanyang ama habang kinikiliti siya nito.