Prologue

"Sa tingin mo ba maghihiwalay pa ba tayo?" I whisper while we are both seating on this lovely table set in this center beach gazebo.

The ambiance around this place is very mesmerizing, the red candles make a wonderful reflection against the water below. The cold breeze of winds from the ocean gives shivers to my arms and hands. But his stares and touches make the warmest comfort in my whole world.

"That won't happen, I mean sobrang tagal na natin magkakilala at alam ko na sa simula pa lang na ikaw lang ang babaeng mamahalin ko sa panghabang buhay Beb." he said while caress my right hand while smiling at me.

"Paano kung maghi----," he cut me off and speak, "That will never happen, hindi ko hahayaang magkahiwalay tayo at saka sa tingin mo ba makakaya ko pang mabuhay ng wala ka, halos simula nagkaisip ako ikaw na ang babaeng tinitignan ko at dahilan kung bakit ako patuloy na gumising sa araw-araw," he said and smirk at me with his playful smile.

Hindi ko maiwasang tumawa at hampasin ang kamay niya dahil sa kakornihan niya. "OA naman na yung dahilan mo," I said and drink this simple wine beside me.

I look at him when he holds my hand a bit tight and looks me in the eye. "But I'm serious Beb, I don't know if I can face another day without you, I will never let us fall apart and separate. I promise that." He lifts my right hand and kisses it gently.

I smiled at him, that was the safest assurance that I have in my life.dahil hindi ko rin alam ang gagawin ko kung mawala siya sa tabi ko, he was the strength, he was the motivation, he was the inspiration and he was the dream I feature with.

"I love you and we will never fall apart, Sienna," he said, leaning close to my face and kissing me with the gentlest lips in the world.

"I love you too Gun."

"Sienna? Are you ok?" I go back to my senses when I heard Luan call my name, while we were in the middle of the road right now.

Agad akong napaupo ng maayos at inayos ang seatbelt sa aking katawan, hinarap ko siya at ngumiti.. "Yeah, I'm totally fine why?" I ask.

"You seem like facing out again just like last night" nakangiti nitong sambit habang sumusulyap sa akin habang nagdadrive. Mabilis akong umiling at tumawa, "Hindi nakatingin lang ako sa daan ang ganda kasi" pagpapalusot ko at nagpatuloy sa pagtawa ng mahina.

He nodded like he was still not convinced by my excuse, but he nodded and focused on driving.

Why do I always think of him this very often? I feel so anxious these past few days because many memories keep popping up in my mind and it makes me space out most of the time.

And this is the second time Luan caught me spacing out because of him. He, the man I used to be within this driveway.

"By the way, I wanna have a weekly check-up with all your students to maintain their health since we have this unstable weather, kids need a weekly checkup," he said and glance at me with his bright smile.

I instantly smile and laugh a little, "Don't trick me with those checkups, checkup Doctor Luan Dreason, if you're going to use the kids as an excuse for you to be able to annoy me every week that won't happen, and unstable weather? Doctor, that's normal here in the Philippines and your tricks. Keep it, I won't buy it" I confidently said and laughed at him.

"Hey, it's free," he said. "What? the check up?" tumatawa kong sambit at tinitignan siya.

He chuckled before he spoke, "No, the trick it's always free," those playful smiles, are always so charming, I can't help smiling at them.