Chapter 43

Time runs fast that I expected because it's been five months and still...

"Sienna?" I heard her whisper at me, while I'm in my sleep. "Hmm. Paige?" I slowly woke up from my bed beside mine and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"I want strawberry chocolate with chili flakes now" she whispers and pouts at me. This time I completely opened my eyes and looked confusedly at her. "You want what?"

"I want strawberry chocolate with chili flakes," she repeated. "Did I hear it right? You want strawberry chocolate with? Chili flakes? Or it's just strawberry chocolate AND chili flakes?"hindi makapaniwala kong sambit ng makita ko kung anong oras pa lang.

"No, I want the chili flakes mixed with the strawberry chocolate Sienna," she said.

"Oh my, your cravings are a bit too strange tho," I said and walked out of the room. She followed me outside and watched me make her weird pregnancy cravings.

"Add more Sienna," she said when I was putting chili flakes. "Like this?"I asked and added more. "More!" she said.

Her eyes widened because she put all the chili flake because I say it. "Oh my god Chantel hindi ba makakasama ito sa baby?" I asked and felt worried for the baby and scared.

"But My baby wanted it," she said and held at her tummy, "Fine, fine, fine," I said and just did what she wanted.

"Thank you Sienna, I love you," she said while enjoying her wired food, "Hmm..welcome" I whispered as I went back to my bed to sleep.

Kinabukasan gumising kami ni Chantel ng 9:00 am para pumunta sa OB niya dito sa Japan this is the day where we'll find out the gender her baby. I just wear a white pregnancy dress and flip-top sandals, tie my hair up and bring my chocolates to my body bag.

"Let's go," I said and grabbed my car keys as we drove our way to the hospital.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, go kibun wa ikaga desu ka (Good Morning, how are feeling?)" the doctor asked her. Chantel smiled at her and answered her with a nod.

"Junbi wa deki taka (Are you ready?)" The doctor gently asked. "Hai (Yes)" sabay naming sambit ni Chantel kaya sabay din kaming tumawa.

"Wakarimashita, ikimasu" The doctor said and started the ultrasound, "Sore o sansho shite kodasai. Sore wa akachandesu (See that, it's the baby)" she said and pointed at the screen.

"Seibetsu, seibetsu!!" excited na tanong ni Chantel habang kinakabahan akong naghihintay.

The doctor slash Ob smile and.....

"Ona no ko (Girl)" she said, agad kaming ngumiti sa tuwa ni Chantel at naghawak kamay.

"Oh my god!!" I whispered and started to have teary eyes together with Chantel.

"Why are you one who's crying?" Natatawa niyang tanong sa akin, The Doctor laughs with us.

"Domo arigato zaimashita (Thank you very much)" Chantel said as we stood up and were about to leave.

"Doitashimashite, jibun o daiji ni shite kudasai to akachan (You're welcome, take care of yourself and the baby)" She said, "Hai, hai (Yes, yes)" we said and bow our head before we leave the OB, and went outside of the hospital.

"Satingin ko dapat na tayong bumili ng gamit para sa baby, since we already know what's her gender already." I said while she wrapped my hands around mine.

"Yeah, Let's go buy," she said, we both nodded at each other before we went inside my car and drove our way to the Diver City Tokyo Plaza, a mall here in Tokyo.