Chapter 1: The gate

Meanwhile on a random tyranid infested planet.

In a planet that has much of its biomass being eaten. the tyranids are all enjoying their feast to eat the planets out of their biomass, as the hivemind ordered them to do so. this was a world where previously known to be a place rich with life and it was known to be one of the imperium-controlled planets, while it's too bad that this was located on segmentum ultima.

This planet still has some life left, and all of the humans here are either leave this planet or get devoured by the many tyranids that managed to eat up this planet's biomass. the imperial guards and space marine that tried to defend this planet are all dead, as the tyranid had devoured them and kill them all.

The threat is gone. the planet is still in progress being consumed by the tyranids. the tyranid still doing the job that their hivemind told them so. as they begin to grow their number there, this attack on this planet is under the leadership of one hive tyrant leading the entire tyranid on the ground to feast upon this planet's biomass.

Suddenly bam. out of nowhere, a gate has appeared. while the tyranid are just there doing their own things, they just did not care if a gate appeared there. but some tyranid just got themselves confused on the gate that suddenly appeared on this planet. this was quite confusing on how it appeared there, that the tyranid regardless don't care much about it.

 this was quite confusing on how it appeared there, that the tyranid regardless don't care much about it

(The ripper swarm tyranid)

Some of the termagent begin investigating the structure along with the ripper swarm. the two types of tyranids are doing their job of investigating it so. and if there is any potential of food that is about to come there. so with the curiosity of this tyranid they are idling there and look at the structure with curiosity.

tyranid warrior prime: this is strange? what kind of structure appeared here. fellow tyranid it looks like we have to be prepared for what comes there now.

The termagent and hormagaunt broods begin to stop their activity as they obey their swarmlord order. along with other tyranid to be steady of this structure, as the tyranid are curious of this structure and why it was appeared out of nowhere.

Tyranid warrior prime: oh, it looks like there are much more meals that come out from that gate structure. the meal might contain orks, and a strange form of abhumans. attack fellow tyranid! attack the prey right there, tyranid there is a more meal coming out from that structure.

The tyranid warrior prime rallied up his forces to attack the forces of the gate. along with other of the forces, that come near him. yet the grassland seems so green, but there is some tyranid bio-structure were made from the grown.  while the many vegetation is still intact. yet nature is truly wonderful after all. despite he has to use anything he had to use, since he was a warrior prime tyranid, meaning that he is a junior officer. that also means he is able to command least a small tyranid forces unlike the hive tyrant, which could command like the entire swarm.