#46 The amusement park

Começar do início

I hopped to the kitchen and found his car keys which I tossed to him then went to the door to put my shoes on.

Once we had got into his car I connected my phone to Bluetooth "what song do you wanna listen to" I asked him while having my hands ready to search a song.

"If doesn't matter, you akways like to choose anyway so play whatever you want" he shrugged and pumped my fist.in the air only for it to collide with the car roof.

"Ah owwww" I whined shaking my my hand and receiving muffled laughter from Sasuke who now had his hand over his mouth.

"Oh shit up it wasn't funny" I mumbled and scrolled through my Playlist to find a song I wanted to listen to.

"Oh yes it was and you know it"

I jokingly punched him in the arm and pressed play on "kiss me through the phone"

"Ok maybe it was, but stop laughing at me!" My remark only made him laugh harder but I ignored it once the words of the song started.

I turned the volume up and started scream singing to the lyrics.

Baby you know that I miss you
I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot baby girl
And that's the issue, girl you know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now
So baby kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone)
I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone)
See you when I get home

Halfway through the song I saw flashing lights ahead of us and it immediately clicked in my head.

I looked at sasuke then put the window and back again. And excited smile crossed my face while a smirk On his.

"Sasuke I thought you wouldn't take me because of my knee?" I questioned.

He shrugged and a smile tugged at his lips "well I decided since your finally out of the hospital I wanted to take you somewhere fun so here we are"

"And here i was thinking today couldn't get any better" I hugged his arm considering if I attacked him in a hug he'd crash the car and I am NOT gonna die before we get to the amusement park.

I felt his hand hold onto mine and he he parked the car. I was now all excited and as soon as my door was opened Sasuke was getting dragged onto all the rides...well once we payed for our passes that is.

"Naruto calm down, the Rollercoasters aren't going anywhere" sasuke said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders to stop me from dragging him anywhere else while he caught his breath.

"Yeah I know but my favorite one is just over there, oh and I told you I wouldn't hurt myself! I'm completely fine"

He rolled his eyes and and smiled "just don't rush around so much, you've almost ran me into ten people in the last five minutes"

"Oh i did? heh sorry" I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled apologetically.

"It's fine, as long as your enjoying yourself" I hugged him tightly and laughed out of happiness.

"I don't even have words to tell you just how fucking amazing you are" I said excitedly before pulling back from the hug and held onto his hand as we went over to my favorite ride.

This one wasn't necessarily a roller coaster but it was a larger circle with a pole going through it. Everyone would sit on the putsides of the curled with their back facing the pole and then the circle would go up.

Once you were at the top your seats would be dropped from the main platform thing and the chairs would be held up by rope, wire things.

THEN once the chairs stopped bouncing the circle that they were attached to would start spinning around. (sorry if that description sucks)