"MOVE! MOVE!"(Soldier)

Our boys moved up and wiped out the last of their defences. The other terrorists and mercs had already retreated and probably set up defences. We then got back into formation and started to move up again.

"Where's the Sergeant?"(Y/N)

"I don't know sir, the last we saw him was with Team Delta."(Corporal)

Fucking hell. Alright whatever let's keep moving. Soon we came across Charlie's last known position. We were too late. Bodies were strewn across the floor with some even having lost limbs.

"We were too damn late..."(Corporal)

"We can't save everybody... but we can certainly try..."(Y/N)

"Damn right."(Corporal)

We gave our respects and took their dog tags before moving on. Then we saw a few terrorists and mercs unloading cargo. Then we realised what it was. It was illegal gas. Shit. Gotta inform sergeant about this.

"Sergeant, Sergeant come in!"(Y/N)

"Damn it. Comms fucked."(Y/N)

"What about the gas?"(Corporal)

"...our mission was to find the intelligence so that is our main priority."(Darren)

"But-"(Corporal)

Before he could continue, a shot connected with his head and he was dead.

"SHIT! WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED GET TO COVE-"(Soldier)

He was dead too. We got out from our position and made our way to cover. Then more gunfire came from behind us. We turned around to find soldiers in our uniform. Now we just had to confirm.

"Star!"(Y/N)

"World!"(Sergeant)

"Sergeant! We're pinned down! They're unloading gas we have to stop it!"(Y/N)

"What about the intelligence?!"(Darren)

"Don't worry son, I've got it right here."(Sergeant)

"Alright, then let's deal with the gas!"(Y/N)

"Soldier, escape is our first priority so we will get-"(Sergeant)

"Sir with all due respect this is a war crime and if we let this slide millions will die! The UN is here to maintain peace."(Y/N)

"...Fine. Stop that gas!"(Sergeant)

With that we all started firing on the incoming enemy. It's never ending! How many are there?! Overtime we started to gain the upper hand and slowly pushed forward. Just a little closer-

'Boom!'

A grenade had exploded right between me and a few other soldiers. I saw one of them lose their legs. I was knocked back and fell on the ground. I was suffering from a concussion before-

"I got you 3-1!"(Soldier)

But before he could get me back an LMG gunner appeared and cleared out every one of the soldiers along with the one carrying me. I fell back to the ground. Then I saw the Sergeant and two other soldiers, Kyle and Darren come out of the smoke. They had their guns up but before they could shoot-

'Bang! Bang'

NO! The sergeant had shot them in the legs.

"Argh what the fu-!"(Darren)

He was silenced with a shot to the head.

"Traito-"(Kyle)

He too was silenced by a shot to the head.

"Nothing personal boys..."(Sergeant)

Fucking bastard! I'll kill you! The Sergeant and the terrorists started interacting. Then they shook hands and celebrated. He gave over the intelligence before separating from their handshake. I was infuriated. No...not like this! Complete the mission. Destroy that intelligence...and fucking kill him!

I painfully moved my hands upward and grabbed onto two grenades attached to my vest. I plucked them out and used my thumbs to pull the pin. With extreme pain I threw both of the grenades at them. They had shouts of surprise and curses before the Sergeant turned to my direction gave me a glare. I glared right back before-

'BOOM'

Fuck that hurt! I laid on the ground absolutely exhausted and hurt. Both mentally and physically. I used my comms which was actually in working order. The sergeant was just pulling a few strings. I radioed in command.

"This is Alpha 3-1 come in..."(Y/N)

"...Command copies all. What happened Corporal?"(Command)

"Mission was a set up. Sergeant betrayed us. Whole force wiped out. Only survivor left I need evac and transportation for illegal weapons. Bastards were shipping in gas. Intelligence destroyed."(Y/N)

"...Roger that Alpha 3-1. Sending Evac and transportation for gas to your position now. Hang tight. Command out."(Command)

"Copy..."(Y/N)

I then heard something come out of the smoke. I looked up to find..the bastard. He fucking survived. Not for long...

I painfully and slowly crawled over to a nearby handgun while he was still stumbling around obviously suffering from a concussion. I reached the hand gun and pointed it at the man. He looked at me and fear was in his eyes. No more triumphant or pride. Only fear. I then pulled the trigger.

'Bang!'

He fell to the ground with a bloodied face. Fucking bastard. I laid back down and dropped the handgun...I'm exhausted. I think I'll rest right here...