𝟻 || ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʏ

✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜

                                            ╔ ➵ ╝

╔ ➵ ╝

"Mama, why isn't Pappa back yet?!" The young boy cried, clutching at his mothers dress.

The woman gave a pity filled look to her son. She silently prayed that the truth wouldn't damage him for the rest of his life. Give me all his pain

"He left us my love, he found a new family that he's more connected to" She sniffed, holding the face of her only child. I know it hurts son

"That's not fair! He never spent time with us, why does the new family get all the attention!?" The child said, choking back sobbs. The anger borderline hatred in his voice gave the mother a slight chill. He's a good boy I know he will stay that way

"I'm so sorry Lan, if only I wasn't sick, if only I had chosen a better man. You'd have a more loving family" She said, soul heavy from the guilt. I'm such a failure of a mama

"Shit I'm late!" The teen hissed, waking up and looking around. He was laying at the dinner table of an empty home void of warmth. Still feeling drowsy he looked down on what he was working on. It was a design for a living room with wall measurements, window placement, with other objects. Building or designing things had always been a passion of his.

Walking down the hallway he noticed everyone flock to their respective friend groups. Some clearly stoned kids giggling together, a group of tired looking girls by the lockers, another group looking way too cheery for 7:30am. He felt completely shut out from all the groups. Loneliness gawned at his being. Even other students walking past each other with a quick 'Hello' or 'I wanna go back to bed'. He never got any of that, it was as if he didn't even exist.

Then he saw your little friend group, the one he envied and honed into the most.

Friend group wasn't the right word, no to an outsider maybe. But because he watched, and watched, and watched. The boy knew the truth, you all practically treated one another as family. Because you all were one. You were the one who he held his malevolence for the most. The one he couldn't understand for his own life.

What peaked his interest was you walking away from the group towards the stairs..

He followed you down the hall. And right as he turned the corner, saw you slip and fall on your ass. Cursing as you got up, he stayed leaning against the wall.

"How do you even trip over nothing?" He cackled with a pointed grin. You turned around looking embarrassed as some other people started to laugh. That unknown feeling started to bubble up again.

"Mind your damn own business, you musty ass boy" You snapped back, quickly in embarrassment. Looking like you were cringing into yourself as more people gathered around, eyes on you. The insult did piss him off but for some reason the strange feeling was still there. That strange excitement building up again.