𝟷 || ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ

✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜

                                        ╔ ➵ ╝

╔ ➵ ╝

"Did y'all know you can put poptarts in toasters, like I had no idea-" A teen said while stirring her frozen yogurt.

"Who the fuck is your dealer Y/n? Because I want to know where, what, when, and how much you've been smoking" Abbelina said in disbelief, stifling her laughter. Maysa on the other hand, still crunching on a wafer sprayed crumbs through giggles.

"At least no one called the cops when we chased you out of that store" Maysa joked towards Javi. The roof of the second hand silver car now was decorated with tiny pink crumbs.

"I swear to god I can't go anywhere with you guys" Javi wheezed shaking his head. Y/n still smiling brushed the crumbs off the car roof, not feeling an ounce of shame.

"They probably thought we were robbing your ass" Abbelina cackled leaning against the car. Y/n felt glad that the chill in the air finally quieted enough to allow a few extra hours of outside time before it got too cold.

"I really hope they cancel classes tomorrow. I heard it might storm and the power will go out" Javi piped up taking another bite of the banana strawberry swirl.

"If I see one drop I'm not showing up" Maysa said, shaking her head. Knowing damn well that the school would probably make then trudge through the trenches before canceling.

You were going to agree before an odd feeling washed over you. Turning your head and gazing around the area, you only saw a few other people. A couple of other kids walking around the complex, a few shoppers, a man smoking from across them.

With most heads turned away you jumped back into the conversation.

"You good?" Maysa asked, taking your hand with her soft tawny ones. After reassuring her everything was fine you still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched or at least stared at.

"It's the hoery and clownry for me" Abbelina said grinning at Javi. Rolling your eyes at both of them you joked along. Later along the feeling seemed to fade and was forgotten.

This wasn't the first time she'd gotten a feeling like this. Sometimes in class or even hitting the local gas station with her friends the notion of feeling eyes on her would creep up.

"Anyway's see you lovely cunts later" Y/n snickered, waving her friends goodbye for the day not without Javi and Abbelina flicking her off, waving as well.

╔ ➵ ╝

The h/cette strolled down the sidewalk with one earbud in listen to f/s on full blast. Wincing slightly from the bandage on her pinky.

A few other students from her school had really been testing her patience and ability to throw hands.

Having people who spit insults to her face she could handle. Like you hate me and I don't give a shit about you, but it was those snide comment making bitches that really got her blood boiling.