𝟹 || ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ

✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜✜

                                       ╔ ➵ ╝

                    ╔ ➵ ╝

Javi glanced towards Y/n once again. She seemed a little off, but when Javi asked he got the good ole "Nah I'm good Jam"

He really couldn't say shit, granted he had a habit of keeping things on the inside too sometimes. From her drifting focus to the weary look on her face. Javi could only wonder, maybe it was her parents again or the clown in the text.

"That bitch looks sad as hell" Maysa whispered once Y/n left the classroom.

"Yeah but we shouldn't push it, if she wants to vent then I'm down to listen" Javi stated, praying for once Maysa wouldn't press the other girl for information. Don't get him wrong, Javi really cared about his friends. They all argued about stupid things as friends do, rarely anything over the line. But he couldn't help notice.

Maysa would always pry into Y/n's personal life more than others. It was just subtle things that would throw him off, other than that Maysa was a great friend.

"Hey Mr. CJ these are papers that Mrs. Bree sent"

Y/n said handing them over. The grin he gave her slightly set off a gut feeling. It wasn't anything startling, but just the way he slowly ran his thick fingers up her arm to get the papers. Stopping at her elbow made her extremely uncomfortable. What the hell was that? Did anyone else see that?

Making an excuse to leave turned the fuck around to leave. Still feeling his eyes on you when you shut the classroom door. There was something about the man that was eerily familiar but you couldn't place your finger on it.

Walking into the bathroom you were thankfully no one else was there. Only another girl who left as you walked into. Going into the big stall you removed the dark jacket and were now in a pale blue tee. Ajit really scared the fuck out of me. It didn't even make any sense why I freaked out. It's just some loser I'm trolling over text. There's no way they would have gotten my info like that. Maybe I was just high and paranoid.

"I could block them but I ain't a bitch like that" You pondered to yourself. A new notification ring caught your attention. It was a friend request from a account you didn't recognize. Assuming it was a friend using another account you accepted, like a dumbass.

                                   ╔ ➵ ╝

Usergang345: Wtf you actually accepted this is going to be to easy

Usergang345: This number look familiar 1+(xxx) -xxx-xxxx

chicken ᵗᵉᵈᵉʳˢ: Ayo is this Jenny 👀