🦢 | you're matching teehee !

kang haneul

i now stand in front of the venue they had rented out for the reunion, i chuckled and recognize the building. i own banquet hall, and we had several more scattered all over in south korea.

the reunion was a formal one and has asked us to wear our uniforms to see what we have done and achieved, we all agreed and here i am wearing a long-sleeved white turtleneck, a plaid skirt and a cream colored coat, not really preferred in the office but hey, i'm the ceo.

the receptionist was surprised when she saw me, the ceo, entering the building, she bowed to me and i waved it off, smiling at her.

"ah! hello, ceo-nim!" he greets me, and i bowed greeting her as well, we all deserve the same kind of respect, am i right?

we both made small talk and i see people walking in, who i recognized as my batchmates. i smiled, and they noticed me, their eyes widening and waving towards me and i gladly waved back. i was exceptionally close with everyone in my batch.

"are you here for the reunion, ceo-nim?" the petite receptionist asks me, knowing that the hall was rented for a reunion.

i nod and smiled, "yeah, and i get to see them after seven years..", she smiles in delight knowing that i would enjoy my time here, hopefully.

she nods vigorously, "you should loosen up ceo-nim, you need to have fun today!"

"yep, i'm going to do just that!" i replied with the same enthusiastic tone. we both said goodbye to each other and i entered the elevator going to the third floor.

i opened my phone, and began to text june.

JUPITER

HANNIE 🍯

june

JUPITER 

bitch why tf r u so slow

i don't have anyone to talk abt shit to,

ms. president

HANNIE 🍯

im coming

have patience, ms. vice pres.

JUPITER

ffs patience my ass

also ur lover boy's here 😏😏

HANNIE 🍯

ive moved on june

tht was all in the past

JUPITER ✨

lies but anyways, hurry up

seen at 9:12 am ✔

i see the open doors of the banquet hall and already heard music playing making me chuckle at my batch mates who i presumed were already enjoying themselves.

i took my time in walking, and memories hit me again for the second time.

"ha... those were the days." i said, quietly laughing to myself and entered the hall. balloons and decoration were everywhere and a banner in the middle of the stage stating our batch year.

'they decorated nicely... do they even that know i own this place?'

i thought and looked around and then i was side-tackled by someone, almost making me lose balance. i turned my head and immediately smiled.

"hi, nana." i say, observing the boy who now had pink hair.

"hannie, i missed you so mUCHH." he began to screech and act all weird but i became used to it even though we've been apart for years.

i laughed at him and then he dragged me to a table full of people that i dearly missed. he let go of my hand and cleared his throat, "the star of this show has arrived!"

i raised a brow at him and june immediately jumped up from her seat to hug me.

"hannie!" they all cheered and i greet them all, taking a seat beside someone who kept quiet all this time.

i scrolled through my phone, when june called out to me. i looked up and raised a brow at her.

"what?" i reply and return back to my phone.

"you're matching teehee!" she squealed along with renjun who was beside her, flailing their arms in the air.

"what are you talking about?" i asked once again, then they both smacked their foreheads and pointed to the one on my left.

i looked to my side and see, my first love, lee jeno, smiling softly at me, but this time my heart didn't do a backflip anymore, that feeling was long gone.

"oh yeah," i giggled out, seeing that we both wore something similar in color.

"how have you been?" he starts, fiddling with his fingers. i smiled at his cute actions.

"i'm good, wondering how the party planner managed to rent my own building though.. how about you?" i replied, making eye contact with him who immediately looked away.

"you own this place?!" renjun and june who listened to our conversation, asked in shock. i nod, leaning back on the chair, laughing at their surprised expressions.

"i've been good too." jeno replies, his eye-smile showing. i just nod at his answer and an awkward silence took its place between us.