🦢 | i'll go

kang haneul

an eventful two weeks passed, and one seemed to never leave my mind.

that time we talked about how to confess to his crush. jeon miyu. i mean, who wouldn't like her? she's the most nicest person you would ever meet, pretty, smart. she's an angel.

and to think that i would stand a chance against her.

'i'm so stupid, thinking that he would like me back...'

'as long as he's happy, then i am.'

'i'll let you go...'

thoughts filled my head while i silently sobbed my eyes out inside my room. my curtains weren't drawn, avoiding any sunlight from coming inside my room.

i wiped my tears and trudged to my bathroom, looking at my reflection on the hanging mirror.

my eyes were red and puffy, my lips and throat felt dry from all the crying. sighing, i took a shower, and tried my best to avoid the aching feeling that lingered in my chest.

i slip into my comfortable clothes, which were shorts and a hoodie and grabbed my phone.

scrolling through my contacts, i see his name pass by.

'nono (. ◜◡◝)'

i chuckled and continued to scroll until i finally came across the one i was looking for.

after two rings, the other line answers.

"yes, haneul?"

"i'll go to germany."

and that was all i needed to say, before i heard words from the other line that i blocked out and once again, felt the hot tears cascade down my cheeks.

'i'll let you go...'