Todoroki: Ash can be burn.

Todoroki launch a big fire at the giant fist and the giant fist turn into big fire fist. The fire fist hit Hero Killer's body and send him flying. While the Hero Killer's body on the mid air, Deku and Iida dash at Hero Killer. Deku activate his quirk and punch Hero Killer's face while Iida kick Hero Killer's stomach. Suddenly I appear on the above of Hero Killer and punch his stomach hard. Blood come out from his mouth and he fall to the ground. Me, Deku and Iida then land on the ground near Hero Killer.

Me: Well, it's time for me to go. You guys bring Hero Killer to pro hero.

Iida: You don't want to follow?

Me: I don't want to get caught.

Iida: Right... I forgot you're still villain.

Deku: But why did you become villain?

Me:*start to walk away* I can't talk about it. Hope you guys understand.

Todoroki: (Y/N)!

Me:*turn around* What?

Todoroki:*look down at the ground* You maybe not remember it, but....

He then look up at with tearful eyes and smile on his face.

Todoroki: Thank you for always cheered me up when we still kids.

Me: Okay... I really don't know what are you talking about. But you welcome. Now I need to go.

Suddenly pair of ash wings appear at my back.

Me: Oh, and one more thing...

I turn around to face them.

Me: Don't tell any pro hero about I'm helping you guys. If you want to say it to someone, just tell All Might and Aizawa.

Deku: (Y/N), before you go, I want to ask you something.

Me: What?

Deku: How can you know we're here? And need help?

Me: I don't want to say it since I hate this Reaper quirk but I think I'll say it to you guys. With this new quirk, I can see someone's life energy. I know you guys is in trouble because I see your life energy were draining. So I track you guys with your life energy.

Todoroki: The hell with that quirk?

Iida: How about your old quirk?

Me: I still have my old quirk but just like what my boss said, if I use my old quirk when attacking hero, police will recognize me instantly.

Deku: (Y/N), is it really your decision to become villain.

Me: Like I said, I can't say anything.

The Next Day
Hospital
Deku POV

Aizawa: So why do you guys want to meet me and All Might?

All Might(Hero Form): You guys should rest. You guys really did a great job last night!

Todoroki: All Might-sensei, you still have the letter that (Y/N) gave to you a few days ago?

All Might:*take out a paper from his pocket* This letter? Why do you ask?

Iida: Did anyone know (Y/N)'s dream?