Chapter 15

Elena was getting her stuff ready for the day. Nora had taken Evie from the nursery so that they could feed her and London. She had gotten the bag for Evie. Elena grabbed her things and went downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and seen Nora feeding London."Hey you set for school."

She was sort of ready but she was also terrified about what was going to happen today."Yeah i'm good are they ready to be dropped off. Freya's estatic to watch another kid."

"Yeah you driving alone." Nora looked at her she was worried for her cousin this was a lot for a teenager to handle."It's everywhere that post got everyone's attention are you ok?"

"What?"

"Its everywhere your the talk of the town again people realizing why you didn't get a job why Evie never went to a daycare. There putting the pieces together." Nora put both girls in there carseat sh was going to help anyway that she could."I'll help you get them to your car then you can head out."

"Thanks Nora."

They both picked up a girl and headed to Elena's car. They put both girls in the car and buckled them in."Your sure Freya is ok with this."

Elena knew that she was worried but Freya insisted."Yes she called me at midnight telling me to bring both of them. She is perfectly fine with watching them without being payed. Your my cousin so you get my babysitter. I think she wants to open a daycare."

"Ok. Please drive safely and becareful at school. No fights its ok to walk away."

"Nora you know me better i'm not the bad twin just the fighting twin if someone says anything i have a smart mouth." She was a fighter and if someone tried her she would not hesitate"We both know this we've always knew this."

"There teenager and teenagers like putting others down. Don't listen to them your doing good. Evie has been raised right and half of them can't even say that right now. So don't let it get to you please."

"I'll try. I got to go."

"Were not far from them were closer perks of being in the woods."

"Do you care if i stay over there until you two get off."

"I don't care."

"Thanks. I gotta go"

"He's allowed over here i trust you Elena. He can see his daughter. But as an adult i have to tell you no funny business. But as a cousin i trust you."

"Were not dating."

"Yet."

"I gotta go." Elena got in her car buckled up started it and drove off she didn't think that her and Kol would ever actually get together but who knew.

--
The Mikaelson family were all in the living room. Layla didn't want to seem rude."Why were called to come over its 7 and we got to get to school."

"Well you were the one that told the gossips about it." Kol snapped. He couldn't believe that his own sister would do that to him.

"If i didn't help her she would have still did it herself. I didn't want to tell everyone that but its better sooner than later."

Rebekah was not having it she knew that they were just getting to know eachother but things needed to change."Are you sure were your siblings cause family means everything to us. I mean you could be lying. If my mother taught us anything its we stand up for eachother did yours not teach you the same."

"What just because Esther isn't my mother doesn't mean i'm not your sister"

"You came in and started causing problems." Rebekah said.