Chapter 1

Elena had a great life until she slipped up got drunk and ended up pregnant. Not to mention with who didn't remember. And is now dating her bestfriend. And there is only four people that knew and it had to stay that way.

Elena knocked on the Mikaelson Mansion door snd soon Klaus answered." Here to pick up Evie."

Elena nodded." Why your sister forces me to leave her here each day i will never know."

Klaus let her in."Upstairs. You know mother decided to give her, her own room. Its between her and Freyas."

"Thanks Nik." Elena headed upstairs and walked in the room to see Esther, and Freya planning with Everly. She closed thd door every room in the house was soundproof." Why does she have her own room."

They both looked at her. Freya sighed." So that she doesnt have to stay in my room she has more space in here. For clothes and anything that we just randomly buy her for no reason."

"I don't like this." Elena groaned. "But fine i gotta get home.  I have to study for my SAT now or i'll never have time can i have my one year old now."

Freya picked up Evie and her bag and gave her to Elena."She's fussy today."

Elena took her bag and the daughter."It's monday and i have been with her for the last three months not in school. I gotta go see y'all in the morning." Elena left out the room and headed downstairs as the door opened and Rebekah Henrick and Kol came in.

Rebekah looked at her best friend."How'd you get here so fast."

"I get let out early. I did extra coursework during the summer." Elena shrugged.

Henrick walked closer to Elena and tickled Evie. She swatted his hand away."Aww someone's grumpy. Whats her problem."

"It's a monday i gotta go i'm meeting Caroline." Elena walked out.

The three looked at eachother. Kol spoke up."I thought that Caroline was out of town."

Klaus walked over and grinned."Whenever y'all come in she makes an excuse to leave. It's always something that can help her leave."

Freya ran down the stairs with her jacket."Bex put the bag down lets go were going to the baby store to get stuff for Evie's room."

Rebekah squealed."Were finally giving her room took you long enough lets gp. I have so many idea's."

The two girls ran out the door. All the brothers looked at eachother."What was that about."

"Apparently Freya and Mother finally giving Evie a room."

"Why does our sister babysit her." Klaus asked.

"She forced Elena. Elena didn't get a choice Elena was going to send Evie to daycare and Mother Rebekah and Freya told her that they'll take Evie everyday that is Elena is in school. They always buy her stuff and i'm pretty sure they give her money. Elena told them she didn't want it so they started sending her cash and refusing to take it back." Finn said.

Esther walked down the stairs."Hello my children. Where'd your sisters go."

"Baby store."

Rachel walked in. She was the Mikaelson's youngest 'Sister' she was 13"How is it that i can't get money but she can she's not apart of the family."

"Rachel." Henrick warned.

"Its not our fault that she got pregnant. Why are we paying for her baby its a question." Rachel smirked.

"If you ever say any of this in front of Elena. Rebekah will kill you so i suggest you keep your little mouth shut." Henrick warned.

"You know something Ric what is it."