Chapter 8

It was now Thursday and she was scared she wasn't ready. He was going to be finding out and there was nothing that she could do about it. He was Evie's father and she knew that evenually he was going to have to know that she was his daughter but she didn't expect it to tomorrow.

She wanted him to know but she was scared of what the reaction would be. She was there all the time and she never told him that he had a kid. She was there new years and she never told him. She told his mother, sister and brother but not him. She told 4 of her best friends.

She decided that she wasn't going to school tomorrow although she didn't tell anyone else that not even her parents. She just wanted a day with just her and her daughter before all hell broke lose. What they would do she had no clue but she knew that she needed to do something.
--
Elena arrived later then usual to the Mikaelson house all of the younger ones were gone and it was just Freya Elijah Klaus and Finn. Freya let her in and the three brothers were in the main room talking. She had purposly avoided seeing them she wanted to let Freya know that she was going to take the day off tomorrow.

"Why are you late?" Freya asked. Elena was always on time because of how strict they kept there schedule if she was late it was either she woke up late or it was intentional.

"No reason." Elena picked her daughter out her carseat."Either me or Davina will tell him tomorrow she is up to something. But its gonna happen and i'm taking an off day so don't expect me to drop her off tomorrow. I have no intention of being in school and then doing that later."

"Do you your parents know about this." Klaus asked.

"Niklaus stop being nosey." Freya scolded. She took a breath she did not needing her getting into trouble because a lot was about to go down."But do they?"

"Do they know why y'all bout several teenagers cars on New Years Eve?" Elena countered.

"Hey!!!!!!"

"Or why you force me to have you babysit." Elena asked. She didn't care that the brothers were right there they would know soon enough anyways."Or that i told you before them that i was pregnant do they know they you said that you were going to posion Bonnie and make it look like an accident because she left me at school and i was unconcious for the next 16 hours but know one knew until 2 hours later. Or why the whole  Mikaelson family was sitting in the waiting room. Do they know Caroline was the one at 16 that gave Meredith permission for my C-section Do they know that you chose her name cause i think of one. Do they know why we got invited to every event after i got pregnant. You do know that i have to mention all of that to your brother right."

"EVIE IS A MIKAELSON"

Esther walked down the stairs. She figured that Elena would be showing up late."Morning Elena skipping homeroom."

"Desperatly Bonnie comes back today. "

"You tell him that he'll never talk to me again. And she's his daughter so he might not let me see her and i know for a fact he can get a babysitter,"

Elena took a breath this was going to be a very hard and complicated day she could already tell and it had barley even started."I have no choice if i lie and he goes for full custody i'm going to jail for murder."

"Have fun telling him about what happened on the football field." Freya took Evie from Elena."Go to school."

"By the way she has a slight fever." Elena turned and walked out.

Rachel peaked her head out the kitchen."Oh no."
--
Elena walked into her class and there was ten minutes."Why are you late." Mr. Tanner asked.

She was already pissed she glarred at him"I have a 1 year old daughter who wasn't feeling well and didn't want to leave my arms."

"Take your seat."