Chapter 9(Flashback)

The begining of the chapter is super corny
--
Davina was standing in the school hall with her sister. She pulled out her phone and called her ex boyfriend. "What do you want Davina. "

"Damn someones grumpy come to a party tonight its my last day im about to transfer pretty please they'll be free drinks."

"Ugh fine."

"Thanks see ya later" she hung up before he could say anything else."Phase 1 done. Now to get her there." Davina seen Elena walking in the hallway. "Elena."

Elena turned to her." What?"

"Party tonight bar a few miles away you in."

"Davina i don't go to parties." Elena sighed.

"Oh yeah well I guess everyone will be having fun and once again you'll be home studying." Davina walked away with a smirk on her face.

"Fine."

"Ill send you tbe address"

She didn't want to go but she didn't like being challenged.
--
Davina had seen Kol walk in and knew Elena was going to be coming soon." Hey Kol lets do shots"

"Fine." He walked ovee and sat next to her." You want something dont you."

She called over shots."In time i want to drink." After about ten shots each and she knew that she could get the truth she asked."Question: If you liked her then why have you never told her."

"Who?"

"Elena Gilbert. You have never looked at any girl the way that you have her."

"How do you tell a girl that you have known most of your life that you love them."

"You risk it all."
--
Elena walked in. She seen people everywhere but one stood to him. "None of your siblings wanted to come?"

"Didnt tell them you?" Kol asked.

"Only told my aunt and parents." Elena took out a hotel key." Mom said if i drink she always has a room prebooked so that if she needs a spa day all acess and it only charges when the key is used. "

"See someone thought this out."

"Does everyone see me as the good girl or something, I get in more fights than half the people in the school" She took one of his shots and downed it

"No everyone knows that you care more about your grades then your reputation they know what people say to you you take to heart. Which is why you fight so many people."

"It always affects me it affects my emotions how I act. I care about what people think of me and i may fight way to much. How have you been."

"You know my siblings are driving me nuts."

--
Davina walked over to the photographer. She pointed to Kol and Elena. "If those two start making out i need one picture send it to me then trash it."

--
He leaned closer she felt his breath and closed her Eyes as he. whispered " Don't listen to what they say you'll do great things. So what if they dont like you i do."

Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled lightly at him. "I like you to"

He closed the distance between the two and kissed her slowly.

She put her hand on his shoulder and slowly deepened it letting her passion and emotions filter into the kiss.

--
Davina was happy that her plan was working. She didn't want anything to go wrong.
--
Kol pulled away from Elena. "Elena you bring out the best in people dont change."