• Part 40 - Friendship Bracelets •

Mcgonagall then brought me back to Dumbledores office where he sat there patiently waiting with Ron in front of him looking at me with his face plastered with worry.

I then sat down next to Ron.

They both stayed silent while I sat there awkwardly sweating my arse off.

Would I really be expelled for this? Surely not...after all I possibly saved this school.

Unless Harry is down there dead and my father is coming to take me away.

My leg tapped against the ground.

I fidgeted with my fingers.

It started to get harder to breath.

I could feel a panic attack coming.

Until the bird I stole came flying in...with the sorting hat caught in its beak.

"Ahhh Fawkes"

Then the door opened to reveal Snape holding Harry by the collar of his robe.

Thank fuck he was alive.

Harry then sat next to Ron.

"You all realise of course that in the past few hours you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules"

"Y-yes sir"

"And after that I should have you all expelled..."

We all looked at each other frantically.

I can't go back to Delilah...I just can't.

"Therefore it is only fitting...that you all receive special awards for services to the school"

Mcgonagall stuttered behind us but went silent once Dumbledore looked up at her.

"Thanks sir!"

"Now Mr Weasly if you would get an owl to send these release papers to Azkaban...if we want our gate keeper back"

He then took Weasly out the room along with Mcgonagall.

"Harry I'd like to thank you firstly...you have shown me real loyalty down in the chamber...but I can't help but sense that something is bothering you?"

Well I mean he'd probably be dead if it weren't for me but take your time, have your little chat...

"Well yes...you see sir I can't help but notice some...similarities between me and Tom Riddle..."

"I see...well you can speak Parseltongue Harry like lord Voldemort...but I'm thinking that he transferred some of his powers to you...the night he gave you that scar"

"Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me? So the sorting hat was right! I should be in Slytherin"

"It's true Harry, you share many similarity's with Voldemort himself...determination, resourcefulness and if do say so myself a certain disregard for the rules...why then did the sorting hat place you in Griffindor?"

"Because I asked it to..."

"Exactly Harry!, exactly! Which makes you different from Voldemort, it is not our abilities that show what we are...it is our choices..."

Harry smiled as Dumbledore then turned to me.

"And Miss Riddle...well done...it takes a lot of bravery to do what you did today, even when you knew breaking a certain amount of rules could lose all of you chances here...you still did it...to save a persons life...to save multiple lives...you have made me proud...and your mother would be too"