The omega laid his delicate fingers on top of the alpha's waiting hand. Jungkook swiftly directed Taehyung's hand to his neck, while the omega's other arm automatically encircled around his mate's neck before his two hands met at Jungkook's nape.

Jungkook, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, bringing the omega closer to him.

The two remained silent as their bodies moved to the rhythm of the music, red and blue eyes locked to one another. Fortunately, the lights are dark, allowing only the trueblood alpha to see his mate's omega eyes. Or so he thought.

"Omega. A trueblood omega," the girl thought, staring at them from a distance with an evil sneer on her face.

The two continued to move slowly side by side in comfortable silence, just starring at each other with love and adoration until Jungkook passionately sang at the same time with the background music, cupping Taehyung's face and caressing his cheek with his thumb. The omega lingers on the touch, enjoying the warmth his alpha is providing him.

"You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me.
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife sea"

Taehyung grinned at Jungkook, knowing that he sang that lyric specifically for him and him alone.

The alpha then returned his hand to Taehyung's waist, bringing him closer before kissing him on the forehead.

The song plays in the background while people sway from side to side.

Jungkook remarked, "Come with me," before grabbing their hands and leading Taehyung to the balcony.

The moon is so bright that it illuminates the millions of stars above them. In the background, the wonderful song is still playing. It is simply so romantic.

Taehyung stood looking at the moon, his hands on the railings, while Jungkook hugged him from behind, his chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you enjoying your party?" Jungkook asked softly, then Taehyung nodded.

"I do. It's overwhelming, especially the video presentation; that gift is so precious and heartwarming." Taehyung smiled as he continued to admire the moon.

"I haven't given you my gift yet, love," Jungkook stated. Taehyung moves his body to face his alpha and lilts his head slightly to the side.

"You have another gift?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook gently pinched the younger's nose.

"Well, you could consider that message a gift," Jungkook answered as he pulled out a velvet box from his pocket.

"But this is my actual gift, baby," Jungkook added. Taehyung's eyes widen as he presses his hands against his parted lips.

"Relax, love. I'm not going to propose just yet; I don't want your brother nagging me for the rest of my life for marrying you before Namjoon married him," Jungkook said, making Taehyung laugh and playfully smack his alpha's toned chest.

"But this is a promise: you and you alone have my heart," Jungkook said as he opened the velvet box, revealing a crimson diamond heart ring. Taehyung's eyes welled up with happy tears as he stared at the beautiful ring.

"A promise ring that will remind you that my heart belongs to you, my omega—my last omega," Jungkook added, placing the expensive ring onto Taehyung's ring finger

"Thank you for coming into my life, Taehyung; happy birthday," Jungkook remarked before kissing Taehyung's lips. The kiss was intimate, but not sexual. It was filled with love and adoration for each other.

After a few minutes, the two separated but remained close, their foreheads resting on each other.

"I love you Tae. I've been in love with you since the day i met you" remarked Jungkook.

"I love you my alpha"

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Don't forget to stream Film out!

I'm obsessed with Taehyung's part in chorus,
the one after sope's verse 3.
and Jin's part in bridge and outro. 💜