Now

(y/n): *sighs* Here it goes *knocks a few times*

???: Come in

(y/n): *slowly opens the door and saw three people* Hello

???: Ah, come inside. Don't be nervous😀

(y/n): *closes the door behind him as he walked to the front of the desk and bows down* I'm (y/n) Hirawa, nice to meet you Shining Saotome

Saotome: *turned his chair around to look at the other man* Mr. Hirawa...

(y/n): *gulp*

Saotome: I am glad that you were chosen to be the bodyguard of Quartet Night! Now you may know me from your boss that you were trained with and told me all about you! There is a sole reason why I chose you along with those two friends of yours!

(y/n): 🤨Why is that?

Saotome: Ms. Ringo, explain to Mr. Hirawa please

Ringo: 👌🏻 So you already know that Quartet Night has four idols, correct?

(y/n): Yes and I assume it has to do the female idol

Ringo: And yes! That female idol is Mikaze Ai-Chan

(y/n): 😮I see

???:  Yes I know you're surprised, BUT you're going to be her bodyguard specifically

(y/n): *silent* I see...

Saotome: Now, Mr. Hirawa! Are you ready to meet Quartet Night?!

(y/n): Yes

Saotome: Alrighty! Now Ms. Ringo and Mr. Hyuga! Take Mr. Hirawa to the idol group. Now I have some business to do, Mr. Hirawa. Hope you have the rest of the day!

(y/n): Thank you

I opened the door for the two people who were going to escort me to the group as I closed the door behind me. I was walking besides Ringo Tsukimiya, a former famous idol, as she told me that she was actually a he and I was just shocked, nodded quietly as I looked at Hyuga, another former famous idol, who nodded saying that it was true which I understood. Then Ringo asked me if I knew either one of the two which I said that I did know both of them a little bit which they were surprised but happy to know that I know them just a little bit. I also told them that I knew Camus which they were shocked and asked me how I met them. I sighed and told them the story of how I met him which they slowly nodded and asked some other questions related to my daily life. I was about to answer them when I heard a familiar voice calling out my name and turned to see Camus who was shocked with his cup of tea on one hand and a book on the other. Both Ringo and Hyuga were confused as I lightly slapped my head and walked towards the platinum blonde-haired gentleman, took his cup off his hand and place it on the coffee table. Then he stood up and greeted me with a smile, saying that it has been so many years which everyone around us were shocked.

Camus: I didn't know that you're going to be Quartet Night's bodyguard, Hirawa

(y/n): 😅 Sorry about that. I should've tell you first before appearing

Camus: Ah don't worry and- *looked at the rest of Quartet Night* What are you fools looking at?!

(y/n): Hey, hey. Chill. I know that you are Kotobuki Reiji *looked at Reiji*, Kurosaki Ranmaru *looked at Ranmaru* and you're Mikaze Ai *looked at Ai* Nice to meet you everyone. My name is (y/n) Hirawa and I'll be your bodyguard starting today.

Ranmaru: Huh?! What the f*** do you mean bodyguard?!

Reiji: Yeah, why do we need a bodyguard?

Hyuga: You two-