Chapter 1

Your POV

Today is the day that I am working as a bodyguard for one of the most famous idol groups, Quartet Night. I heard that there is a female idol among the group and was wondering who it was. All I know is that Camus, Ranmaru Kurosaki, Ai Mikaze and Kotobuki Reiji were in the group. I walked into the building which it was Shining Agency, one of them most famous buildings in Japan. I walked inside and was greeted by a woman with orange cream hair color and and a smile on her face. I calmly greeted her and asked where the office is which she gestured me to follow her. She introduced herself as Haruka Nanami which I nodded, making her turn around to look at me. She was a bit confused of why I was silent as I told her that I was just a bit nervous and that I have many thoughts mixing in my mind. But I was lying. The reason? She's the one that Aine saw 5 years ago. She smiled and told me that she was like me when she have many thoughts about her time being a student at Saotome Academy. We arrived at the the front of the office and I thanked Haruka for leading me to the office. She nodded and smiled as she told me that she has to get going which I nodded and watched as she walked away. I still think about the moment that happened a few months ago when my boss announced the news to the other people who wanted to be bodyguards.

Flashback
2 months ago

Gawain: *whispers* Hey (y/n), do you know why we're here?

(y/n): I'm not sure, maybe our boss has something to say for us

Mordred: *sighs* Can the boss be here already?

(y/n): Chill Mordred, he's going to be here about-

Boss: *slams the door* Sorry I was late!

Others: *sweatdrops* Ah yes...

(y/n): So boss, what's going on? Why are we here?

Boss: *walks to the podium* Ah that! I have some news! All of you guys know Shining Saotome, right?

Everyone: *nods*

Boss: So three of you guys are going to be bodyguards for the idols/idol groups at the Shining Agency

Everyone: *surprised as they started talking about*

Gawain: *sighs* Arthur is going to be very pleased to hear the news

(y/n): The only ones that I know who worked in the Shining Agency were STARISH, Quartet Night, your boyfriend Arthur, his sister Arturia and her group, The Round Table

Gawain: 😳H-hey! Don't say it like that

(y/n): I apologize

Mordred: Man, you're like your father who is very stoic but caring

(y/n): That's just very disappointing, Mordred 😑

Mordred: Sorry😑

Boss: Ah so I know that everyone else will be very upset about the news, but the three people who were chosen by Saotome himself were *pointing at Gawain, Mordred, and (y/n)* you three

Everyone: *started cheering* Congratulations, you guys!!!

Gawain: YO!!!! We were chosen!!!

(y/n): 🙂Yes, I know

Mordred: I'm picking The Round Table!!

Gawain: Arthur for me!!

(y/n): Then *looks at the two most famous idol groups* I chose Quartet Night!!

Boss: 😁 Now everything is settled, you three should be there in a few months. Rest of you guys, let's continue training hard!! *raising his fist up*

Everyone: YEAH!!!! *raising their fists up*