"..." The boy with the mouth closed again, anyway, their family didn't have dinner until after seven o'clock, and then they would eat a little more with their parents and brothers.

    It took half an hour from the hospital to the company.

    Staggeringly, Anwu almost fell asleep again.

    The other party opened the car door and leaned in to look at him with a serious face: "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

    An Wuhao rubbed his eyes, revealing an uncomfortable face: "I feel uncomfortable all over." He said unhappily, "You said check. I will be able to sleep later. I am very sleepy and sleepy now." Everyone knows how it feels if I can't sleep halfway through.

    "Huh..." President Huo held on to the car door and let out a long sigh.

    Jiang Shaofei didn't tell him what to do when the pregnant person had a temper.

    He said solemnly: "You come out first."

    An Wuhao crawled out of the car, rubbing his face just now, and his eyes red.

    Huo Yunchuan supported him, closed the car door with the other hand, then slapped both hands

    , and hugged the opponent horizontally: "Go to sleep." An Wuhao panicked, cheeks pressed against the other's generous and warm chest, leaning steadily. It’s even more comfortable than sleeping in a car.

    His sleepy eyes couldn't hold it, and he didn't bother to move, so he nestled like an ostrich.

    As for face or something, I don't care.

    An Wuhao feels that he has been best at shame since he was a child, and he is familiar with this kind of thing.

    There was no one from the parking lot to the elevator on the first floor, and people came in one after another after going up.

    Huo Yun Chuan looked straight ahead, do not just stare around, someone close to yourself, once you cross the line to remind:. "Please do not stick so close, thank you,"

    a fellow passenger who look mmp, obviously there is still a distance, It's not that easy to touch at all.

    Finally arrived at the company floor, Huo Yunchuan once again reminded everyone to leave.

    The entire floor of this floor is Huo’s space, the front desk is very spacious and bright, and the young ladies welcoming guests are also beautiful and moving.

    Huo Yunchuan never noticed their brilliant smiles.

    Before the ladies at the front desk stood up and greeted them together, Huo Yunchuan glanced at them: "Shut up."

    "..." The beautiful smiles petrified on the ladies' faces.

    The handsome, upright and stalwart president hurriedly passed by with a person in his arms. All the people he met on the road were stopped by his eyes, and he dared not approach him.

    Secretary Chen Fang was acquainted and hurried over to help open the office door. When the other party passed by, he whispered: "Mr. Huo, do you want to help?"

    Seeing the other party shaking his head, he quickly closed the door, what should I do.

    "What's the situation?" the people outside asked.

    "I don't know." Chen Fang rolled his eyes at them: "What are you doing so much about the boss? Gossip."

    Although he himself was very curious, according to the glance he just saw, 90% of the people the boss was holding were a person. male.